What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Anyone Notice.....

COACH STERLING

Juniors
At the 25 min mark there was a transmission error with the channel nine broadcast. For about 10 seconds, the game jumped from the 25 min mark to the 35th minute. I had a quick look at the score and it showed 0-0 and 35 minutes gone. We basically watched 10 minutes of the game knowing what the score was going to be.

It totally pissed me off!

benoir91

Juniors
yeha i noticed too
ruined 10 mins of the game
first they dont show the game live then they show it live during the delay
idiots

sportsmad

Juniors
Channel nine should be sued for the coverage...
first it is delayed because 'a current affair' will be reporting on APEC
since when has Peter Brock's death 12 months ago been part of APEC, FFS:crazy:

(RIP Brocky, sorry)

then they kill the moment of Tahu's try or no try because we all watched the game 5 minutes in advance of that occurrence with still no score.
for 7 minutes i watched like a stunned mullet, wanting to fast forward back to the action.

piss poor effort NINE, even the commentary with Sterlo & matty was as lifeless as a Madame Tussauds exhibition.

Hallatia

Referee
I noticed the transmission error too, bu to be honest, the entire coverage pissed me off, I was really inot the game because it was an excellent time, but every time the bloody ads came on ... :crazy::fist:
extremely frustrating, ... channel nine ruined a great game

I think we are spoilt by the professional and accurate coverage of Foxsports.
Nine don't come close to Foxsports Coverage of the NRL.

Kornstar

Coach
That was total crap!!! As people said, they made us wait and then 25 minutes into it, they fast forwarded it 10 minutes!!!!! Useless hacks.....give the finals to Foxtel!!!!

Kenny

Juniors
I noticed that too. The first thing that made me notice it was the fact that the scrum was packed on the right side of the field when just before the ad parra put the ball out on the left side of the field. Then I saw the clock.

Was it just my parents tv or did the sound alternately get loud and then faint during the game? It seemed to drop in and out. Probably just my parents dodgy TV but it was strange.

Hallatia

Referee
Kenny said:
I noticed that too. The first thing that made me notice it was the fact that the scrum was packed on the right side of the field when just before the ad parra put the ball out on the left side of the field. Then I saw the clock.

Was it just my parents tv or did the sound alternately get loud and then faint during the game? It seemed to drop in and out. Probably just my parents dodgy TV but it was strange.
I saw that channel 9 "wide world of sports" thing which happens sometimes in the cricket coverage, then I was a bit dumbfounded by the scrum and time and I further got the sh*ts with channel 9:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
channel 9's editing department have always been dodgy, last night more than proved it.

Seccie

Juniors
COACH STERLING said:
At the 25 min mark there was a transmission error with the channel nine broadcast. For about 10 seconds, the game jumped from the 25 min mark to the 35th minute. I had a quick look at the score and it showed 0-0 and 35 minutes gone. We basically watched 10 minutes of the game knowing what the score was going to be.

It totally pissed me off!

Badly !!! Oh well, at least we knew we were not trailing. . .

Seccie

Juniors
Hallatia said:
I noticed the transmission error too, bu to be honest, the entire coverage pissed me off, I was really inot the game because it was an excellent time, but every time the bloody ads came on ... :crazy::fist:
extremely frustrating, ... channel nine ruined a great game

What about how loud they had the ref's mike hooked up. . he was dead set louder than the commentators sometimes.. . . fair dinkum COULDN'T SOMEONE TURN ARCHER DOWN.

Seccie

Juniors
Kenny said:

Yep, me too. . . what a shocker of an error to make.. .

Latest posts