What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Anyone Notice.....

Hellsy

Immortal
When the coverage went off there was a collective scream from every person in Jess' loungeroom :crazy: :crazy:

eelz47

Coach
and i also reckon the footage they showed was "live" from the 65 minute or wath ever it was up to. cause caylo was on the sideline , and when it did get to the 35 min he was on the field

beagle

Juniors
Yeah, I noticed the error as well. The first thing I noticed was the clock had advanced about 8 minutes, and that they had actually started to show it live. Which probably means the game was shown on only a 10 minute delay.

Hellsy

Immortal
No it was longer than that, I had people ringing me that new the final score with about 20mins to go... they were quickly told to shutup!!!!!

apeman

Juniors
i watched the game at parra leagues.

the ads were unending and soooo loud.

because the game was on delay, channel nine thought they could triple the number of ads.

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
yeah i noticed that, it was funny cos mateo made a tackle then it showed him on the bench about to come on, made me think i was seeing things

rowdy

First Grade
caylo on the sideline was def live...cos they showed it again at the 65th minute, i had de ja vu...

anyways, we could have had it live but we didnt, i wanted to watch better homes and gardens for those extra seven minutes but i wasnt allowed :(

It was bad but it wasn't as bad as a game in the late 90's I remeber watching...Manly vs Easts or Easts vs Norths or Norths vs Manly....whoever.

Anyway it was something like 6-0 at the 17 min mark they went to an add came back and it was 30-6 in the 73rd!!!!!!!

Latest posts