What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Elliott have a parting shot at supporters ?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont, he is a twat, but great value none the less

*rips off tench*
you like him because he is a passionate raiders fan
and you cant stand him because he's a knob

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
azza said:
Haha you knob jockey I stopped working at Krispy Kremes years ago...

Oh well, not to worry. I'm sure you'll find work again eventually.

Now do drop this little obsession with my work and salary, won't you? It's getting a little creepy.

dubby

Bench
azza said:
Haha you knob jockey I stopped working at Krispy Kremes years ago :D. I was over in the islands of the Andaman Sea only but a few months ago, I'm glad I didn't run into you there :lol:.

Keep having your little cry mate. It's entertaining.

From Krispy Kreme to drug trafficking hey?

What a lifestyle....

jed

First Grade
woodgers said:
Current form would be Schif, Tongue, Mogg and Thommo. Graham is going ok but not in awesome form. TLL would have been in the 5 had he not got injured. Weyman is going ok too and Carney is getting there.
Once again you're spot on.

Most of the others are very average IMO. Purtell's been in the right place at the right time recently (even looked to make a few breaks against the storm!!!), Frawley's been less than his best, Withers has forgotten about passing the ball..... From what I've seen of the last few weeks, Woolford's the only other player that's given a thought to a playing structure. Chalk could be up there too if he was being given some decent game time, but Elliott seems to be cotton-wooling him until the last 20 minutes.