What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you Know? thread

Hallatia

Referee
lol at starting sentences with 'everybody knows'. I once convinced quite a few people that it was common knowledge that guitar picks are made out of human finger nails ....

Monk

Referee
everybody knows...... everybody knows....... everybody knows.

SMOKING KILLSS!!!

Cliffhanger

Coach
zOMG I love these my mind is full of useless facts

If given the choice between world peace and a bigger penis, 90 per cent of men would choose World Peace
1/3 of all Taiwanese funeral processions includes a hooker
There's a town called Bogan Shire somewheren in NSW
There's an island called middle intercourse island somewhere in Aust
40 percent of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate
The province of Alberta in Canada has been completely free of rats since 1905
three of every 10 reported house fires in the US are in homes equipped with smoke alarms, the devices did not work. Households with non-working smoke alarms now outnumber those with no smoke alarms
Around 15 men each year have their penises chopped off by their wives and the highest proportion of men who suffer this are Italians

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
-Half of teenage girls masturbate regularly, and 75 percent will do so before their 18th birthdays
-By their 15th birthdays, close to 100 percent of males have 'batted' to orgasm.

:crazy:

McLovin

Staff member
I remember my first slug...was so amateurish back then...seasoned vet now...

Eelementary

Post Whore
zOMG I love these my mind is full of useless facts

If given the choice between world peace and a bigger penis, 90 per cent of men would choose World Peace
1/3 of all Taiwanese funeral processions includes a hooker
There's a town called Bogan Shire somewheren in NSW
There's an island called middle intercourse island somewhere in Aust
40 percent of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate
The province of Alberta in Canada has been completely free of rats since 1905
three of every 10 reported house fires in the US are in homes equipped with smoke alarms, the devices did not work. Households with non-working smoke alarms now outnumber those with no smoke alarms
Around 15 men each year have their penises chopped off by their wives and the highest proportion of men who suffer this are Italians

That is phrased incorrectly. It should read:

"40% of all McDonald's gross profits come from Happy Meals sales."

The over-simplification is simply baffling.

Didgi

The tongue of a blue whale is as long as an elephant. Our eyes are always the same size from birth. Earth is not round, it is slightly pear-shaped. On average, people move house every 7 years. Mel Blanc, who played the voice of Bugs Bunny, was allergic to carrots.

Latest posts