What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different year, different team, same dogshit

Tiger05

First Grade
Daine is a good signing. LL has his moments. Stef U seems handy. Doueihi may evolve. Blore, Musgrove, Joe and Roberts too early to call.
There is some promise to our signings. I wouldn’t call them great with Laurie the possible exception.
I won’t be taking your opinion on these guys though...you have form for over exaggerating.

That there is pretty close to an agreement for mine.

Wizardman

First Grade
On both sides of the ball, we are worse than we have been for years. We had games last year where we played very well. We have played like dogshit every game this year....our win at Newcastle was very much dogshit as well. Time to go Madge.

Wizardman

First Grade
On both sides of the ball, we are worse than we have been for years. We had games last year where we played very well. We have played like dogshit every game this year....our win at Newcastle was very much dogshit as well. Time to go Madge.

Vic Mackey

Referee

i said to a mate at halftime that we were better in the potter and Taylor years

As sad as that it it’s true

I see no attacking structure, all of our tries are off individual plays, no backline movements

Defence has been our Achilles heel as a club since day dot, however it’s now worse then it’s ever been

I genuinely don’t see a way out of this anytime soon

Wizardman

First Grade
I was much more interested in watching the UFC than the football today. I kept track of the score but didn't watch the game. I have no real interest in going out of my way to watch them in the near future either as we have no future either. This year, our club has gone backwards on both sides of the ball in a big way. Our attack has been complete shithouse since the Potter days and our defence has been shithouse after the first two months of last year. Stuff this mess of a club!

stryker

First Grade
We have sacked many coaches, we have ridden ourselves of dozens upon dozens of players.
We have changed CEOs and training staff....nothing changes. This club doesn’t get better on the field. It doesn’t stand for anything. There is no culture of note. No identity....it just exists.
It is like the footy team part of the club only exists to be a tax write off for the clubs real focus, West’s Ashfield.

The board and the executive do not give a shit about the performances until they notice the bottom line commencing it’s slide. When ground attendances drop, they’ll sack a few players. When memberships and merchandise sales drop, they’ll sack the coach. Ultimately they couldn’t care less about the premiership, only that dumb merkins like us continue wasting our hard earned on this bullshit.

The joint venture is a complete and utter failure and an embarrassment to the memories of the two clubs who produced it. The board are detestable f**ken scum and it is their lack of interest that leads to this shit. No one gives a f**k, no one is accountable, next week is a new week, next year is a new year and on it rolls....

Latest posts