What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirtiest players in last 20 years.

shaggs

Coach
luke ricketson since he's been captain has become one of the grubbiest players running around
woolford's a gimme. they dont call him grub or germ for nothing.
corey hughes is always looking for the niggle.
i also thought that hodges when at the roosters was always doing something. now he's at the broncs seems to have pulled his head in.
monty betham, from a guy i know that has played against him a few times says that without a doubt he is the dirtiest, grubbiest player running around

Big Pete

Referee
Andrew Gee was the Broncos dirtiest player.

ATM Thorn is but no where near as bad as Gee.

I remember when he retired at the end of '03 my whole family were happy.

beef

Juniors
Corey Hughes, niggles every tackle he makes. Probably not the most out there dirty player but when you watch him you can really tell how much he does do it.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
kelly might be a nice bloke off the field, but this isnt about off the field.
Kelly was a very hard man and holds the record for the quickest send off in a club game (vs sths 1986).
I dont know he if he top 10 all time, but does deserve a mention as he was no angel on the field

Fair enough

sharkadelic

Juniors
Corey Hughs has nothing going for him except his famous surname and the cheap niggle. Poor ba$tard. If it wasn't for the niggle I don't think anyone would notice him at all....

hutch

First Grade
andrew gee - absolute toss
john hopoate
danny williams
chris walker
michael crocker

hutch

First Grade
and i forgot the biggest one of all

david kidwell!!!

somebody shut this guy up

Raider_69

Post Whore
Simon Woolford maybe a whinger but in no way is he a dirty player. He doesnt niggle much at all, unless you count niggling chats in the ears of the offical

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
Brendon Tuuta (Wests & New Zealand). He'd have to be one of the worst. Up there alongside Boyd & Hoppa.

Of course........

You no i met him once off after a game at orana park and the bloke fair dinkum looked like my 12 year old brother would bash the sh*t out of him. Very quiet man as well.

albi

Juniors
What about willy manu? (spelling)

I always thought that Boyd was biggest thug, followed by Craig Young.