What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirtiest players in the NRL

The Observer

Staff member
Following on from a thread on RLFANS Virtual Terrace about the dirtiest players in the UK:

http://www.rlfans.com/boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=79116&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Who do you believe is the dirtiest player currently playing in the NRL or Aus RL? IMHO Wests Tigers backrower Darren Senter is one of the most dirty players - he's always niggling his opponents, giving face massages, generally flies against the spirit of the game.

John Hopoate would also have to be high on the list for obvious reasons.

Rohan

Juniors
Woolford

gah i hate him

Oink !

He might whinge to the ref a little but there is no way he is the most dirty player in the comp. My vote would go to Andrew Gee if he were still playing but considering the cheap shot Luke ODonnell dished out last year he gets it.

Moffo

Referee
Corey Hughes has a bit of Ricky Stuart in him :lol:

But personally, im going for Willie Manu

Cheers,
Moffo

Raider_69

Post Whore
bubs said:
Andrew Johns

ill go with him or Senter

:lol: i knew Germ (simon woolford) would cop a mention. He may whinge abit etc. but no way is he a dirty player, besides he may not be the best player in the world but raider fans wouldnt trade him for anyone...

Just because johns has done like 2 head slams and dropped in with the elbow on some lesbian in the space of like 3 years dosnt make him a dirty player ok, its just every little discrepency he does is highlighted then magnified 40,000 times.