What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirtiest players in the NRL

RB30DETT

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Just because johns has done like 2 head slams and dropped in with the elbow on some lesbian in the space of like 3 years dosnt make him a dirty player ok, its just every little discrepency he does is highlighted then magnified 40,000 times.

Yeah, but it sure doesnt help him either.

I say Brent Tate

What johns has done dosnt indicate he is a dirty player, just has a short temper.. He dosnt consistantly go out of his way to annoy, hurt and get under other players skins. People just like to have cheap shots at him when really he has had about 3 bad incidents in the past 3 years.. Now players like hoppoate and beattie are constantly rubbing faces into the ground, picking fights, getting up with the elbows etc etc, that to me is a dirty player, not a player who gets frustraited from time to time and does something stupid like a head slam.

Anonymous

Juniors
Senter is a tough as nails, but is not a dirty player in my opinion. Just like woolford. They are nigglers, but imo there's a big difference between dirty and niggling.

Dirty for mine is high shots or fighting - players like Beattie come to mind in that regard.

Calling Luke O the most dirty after one f**k up is ridiculous. At least he showed true remorse unlike other players.

Edwahu

Bench
Ben Cross must have one of the better records, 2 fg games for 2 suspensions (even if one of them was a joke). Ryles is pretty dirty imo.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Stuart Kelly,
Adrian Morley,
Brett Finch,

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Special K

Coach
Crocker is by far the biggest. Just look at what he did to Martin Lang in the GF last year when Marty was trying to get up :shock:

aqua_duck

Coach
Morley and Crocker stand out to me, Hodges is also pretty borderline at times, surprised no one has mentioned Tallis I mean don't get me wrong he plays with alot of passion but sometimes he gets carried away, Rodney Howe is another and also Chris Beattie.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Johns is the dirtiest player in league and he gets away with it week in and week out.

greeneyed

First Grade
Woolford complains and whinges at the ref a lot..... and even Raiders fans would wish he does less of it sometimes.... but he is NOT a dirty player. Not in any way shape or form.

Matt23

Staff member
What has Johns ever done?
not play for the team they support :roll: