What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgrace to the jersey *spoiler*

BIGMAC

Juniors
VictorTheViking said:
Just a quick question before I go and throw up after watching the taped replay, who the f**k is bigmac and what troll gave birth to it???
Who the f**k are you?
A few of us on here were voicing our opinions and you , being the c**k sucker that you are have to come on here and start sh*t.
Alot of raiders suppoters believe that one man and one man alone is to blame for your poor performances , and a few of us think thats bullsh*t , the problem is alot deeper than that.
You guys were in trouble before elliott came to the club and you will be in trouble well after he leaves.

BIGMAC

Juniors
woodgers said:
Yeah the problems will be Bigmac. Then some poor sod has to bust his arse and may take years to get us to where we should be. Mclinden was excited 2 years ago because Matthew Johns who wasn't even that good came to Canberra for a few hours and apparently 'taught him where to stand'. Watch the game next week and see if you see a set play or a set of 6 that doesn't involve one out runs for at least 4 tackles up the middle of the ruck. Then come back and talk to us.

I know you may just be debating because you don't want to believe the facts that your club just bought a knob of a coach with no idea but the only thing to say is that you will know what we are on about soon.
John lang has had the panthers playing that way for years , 4 or 5 one off the ruck and then spread it , the difference is we have consistantly had one of the better packs in the nrl and had the strike power out wide to finish it off. It works .
There is no point in the raiders just throwing it around , they dont have benji or prince to rely on , playing a safe brand of football suits them best , they have just got to believe in themseves and want to do it.

FullySick

Juniors
always a raider said:
Pretty sure it was skirmish mate!

Thanks for that always a raider, wasnt sure if i was going nuts or not.

Wonder what wonderful adventures the boys have in store for them this week, a trip to questacon, cockington green, the mint, or just a bonding exercise at weston park's flying fox.

BIGMAC said:
Who the f**k are you?
A few of us on here were voicing our opinions and you , being the c**k sucker that you are have to come on here and start sh*t.
Alot of raiders suppoters believe that one man and one man alone is to blame for your poor performances , and a few of us think thats bullsh*t , the problem is alot deeper than that.
You guys were in trouble before elliott came to the club and you will be in trouble well after he leaves.

So Im starting sh*t am I, if voicing an opinion is starting sh*t then maybe you should scroll back through the thread and see what you've voiced, dumbass.

So what if we are in trouble??? The trouble will be gone next year, and hopefully come june 30, they, this time, might be able to sign some decent players if the club is lucky, and next year, the trouble will end.

ed bbay

Juniors
excusse me BIG MAC & FRIENDS some of us raiders were in your chat room a while back talking about elliott & you where so offended that u big girls locked the thread up & now your in here talking about it . go back to your room & stay there. you want us to have a good year more than us because every time we lose it makes 07 look even worse 4 you . being born from a troll is getting off lightly i suggest you enjoy this year when you will battle for the cup because next year it will be a differtnt kithchen utensile you will have THE WOODEN SPOON .