What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgrace

AILD

Bench
This guy knows what he is on about it is dam obvious that melbourne are extremely uncool guys. Lets start with Billy who is constantly doing all sorts of bad stuff like starting fights I mean what is this guys name here billy slater or billy starter? LOL!! 'ahem'. then we got the obvious grapple and chicken wing, I mean whats the deal here? if they want chicken why dont they go down to kfc? LOL!!! but the worst of all is clearly the knee to the shin tactic that clearly has no other motive then to severly injure the foot of a player, I've had enough of this and it must stop right now!.

or what?

f**k off you tit rat.

little_aza

Juniors
LOL @ "jumpin jackass"..sounds like "the stranglers"

my theory is its some 13yr old pre-puberty sea eagles or eels fan making up 5 different LU accounts with 5 different email addresses.

this must be the case, as clearly no normal mature human being would be so pathetic to be so troll-like.

AILD

Bench
then you dont know most dragons and eels fans then....

99.9% of them (dragons) are f**ktards who still cant get over 1999 (plus the countless other times we have smashed them). so they are on a mission to bag us and be f**kwits forever. they dont get to feel the joy of beating us so must rely on other teams to beat us for them to cheer....its sad...but whatever.

little_aza

Juniors
haha..how could i forget what dragons fans are like!!
thanks for reminding me..the merkin could be a dragons fan too :lol::lol:

99.9% of them (dragons) are f**ktards who still cant get over 1999 (plus the countless other times we have smashed them). so they are on a mission to bag us and be f**kwits forever. they dont get to feel the joy of beating us so must rely on other teams to beat us for them to cheer....its sad...but whatever.

Much like the Manly gene pool...infatuated with Storm grapple threads and still not over last year.

LESStar58

Referee

Agreed. It's all in my sig ;-)

pnub

Juniors
You are the biggest blight on the game
scumbags, you are ruining the game!
f**k off

Funny lets just look at the last week shall we...
3 possibly 4 players from the Bronco's involved in at best consensual sex in a public toilet which is illegal by the way and that was only after causing trouble earlier in the night at a cab rank.
The Bronco's captian getting caught out lying to the media over manhandling a bar manager who was just once again trying to inforce the law yet again regarding alcohol off a licened premesis.
Greg bird. Enough said.
Is that enough off a blight on our game for you or should i go on to list all the other problems...
And yet the best you can find for the storm is onfield grapples and i'll admit the storm are guilty of them LIKE every other team in the nrl... So if you want to piss and moan about blights on the game well pull of your purple tinted glasses and have a look at the larger picture.

Nerd

Bench
Camerom Smith being penalised for pulling on Thaidays head tonight is a perfect example of why the Storms grapple technique should be penalised out of the game. Does someone have to get seriously hurt before something is done.

Evolution

Juniors
A disgrace is the tackle that was used in my sig. Yet there was not one peep about it at the time.

I wonder why? Maybe he deserved it.

little_aza

Juniors
*sigh* and here we go again for this week's installment of "Let's Bag the Crap out of Melbourne Fans"...

Latest posts