What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgrace

My inference was that you have purple tinted glasses because you believe the storm are the only team that grapple when there are stats and photo's and videos of other teams using both grapple tackles and wrestling techniques.
Never said other teams don't do it, Storm just do it on a regular basis

But hey don't let the truth get in the way of your storm hate, and i even found a picture of a grapple tackle made in 1995, 3 years before the storm were in the league so would you like to see that as well?
What has a tackle in 1995 got to do with the grubby foul play the Storm used.
Let me guess: It influenced them!

And you can a team full of drug taking, sexual assaulting, woman beating wankers and support them to you life’s content.
Cool, at least they would play fair

As for cry babies have a look at the other teams who cry foul about the grapple but use it themselves that’s what I’d call cry babies oh wait and hypocrites
We all seen who the cry babies were at the press conference.

Never thought id say this but NSW and QLD suppoerters seem to be worse losers than id possibly ever imagined.

If i see one more post with 'grub' or 'grapple' in it im going to throw something at my screen.

Face it you whinging f**kers, your teams are sh*t, they lost to better sides and all your bitching and moaning for the past two seasons has only made you look stupid.

Yes that is coming from a Newcastle Supporter!!!!.

What a idiot:lol:

Evolution

Juniors
Cool, at least they would play fair

Fair like this nice grapple by Lockyer?

lockyer2.jpg

What type of person would rather have rapists, women bashes, liars and drunks in their team over people who occasionally do so suspect tackles? (that are also done by others including someone you seem to worship for his fairness)

Maybe you would like to see murderers out there as well as long as they can play ok all is good.

Stained_Class

Juniors
Rapists and women bashers? When exactly did this take place? As for the rest, I'm sure your team has never gotten drunk or lied about a damn thing, right? You're too stupid for words.

Ice777

Bench
Yes that is coming from a Newcastle Supporter!!!!.

What a idiot:lol:

I think you'll find he wasn't having a go at the Storm or supporters at all, he was talking about all the opposition teams fans constant bitching and moaning about Melbourne.

Latest posts