What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgrace

LESStar58

Referee
You seem a bit obsessed with people sucking c**ks or licking balls thats quite a few different posts from you are you trying to tell the world something here pete? Do you love the c**k yourself i've just got to wonder because your a bit obsessed with everyone else loving it for it to be healthy

I'm starting to get the feeling pete the eejit (thats Irish folks) worships at the altar of c**k as well...

Dan70

Juniors
Grapple, what grapple. We don't coach grapple! Whether your first, second or fifth, the problem isn't the evidence, its the continual denial that it isn't part of your game. That denial only raises suspicions ... it's a fact of life.

If Bellamy came out and said, "Yes we coach our players to wrestle and instruct them to do it on the field" then I think a lot of angst would disappear.

But go ahead ... keep denying and we'll look at games like the one against the Warriors where Melbourne lived around the necks of Warrior players in the first half, and then mysteriously stopped after the ref started cracking down. Grapple, what grapple?

So because we grapple on the field, it must be coached? I guess every team coaches high shots, forward passes and knock ons, seeing as every team does them each week......

Edit: Oh, and we have never denied coaching and using wrestling, but just like tackling, although you train to do it legally, on the field it can go wrong.

pnub

Juniors
I'm starting to get the feeling pete the eejit (thats Irish folks) worships at the altar of c**k as well...

Maybe he secretly has a crush on the whole Melbourne team and especially Bellamy and Waldron seeing he keeps mentioning time and time again about them sucking his c**k or each others...
It just stinks of someone protesting a little too hard so i do believe not only does he love the c**k but he wants all our players.
Although i'm not sure how Will Chambers will take anyone moving in on his man Cooper lol

Funny lets just look at the last week shall we...
3 possibly 4 players from the Bronco's involved in at best consensual sex in a public toilet which is illegal by the way and that was only after causing trouble earlier in the night at a cab rank.
The Bronco's captian getting caught out lying to the media over manhandling a bar manager who was just once again trying to inforce the law yet again regarding alcohol off a licened premesis.
Greg bird. Enough said.
Is that enough off a blight on our game for you or should i go on to list all the other problems...
And yet the best you can find for the storm is onfield grapples and i'll admit the storm are guilty of them LIKE every other team in the nrl... So if you want to piss and moan about blights on the game well pull of your purple tinted glasses and have a look at the larger picture.

I'd rather a team full of criminals who play within the spirit of the game, than a team who play with grubby tactics and cry foul when they get caught out.
And remove purple tinted glasses, I don't support the purple headhunters dopey.

Cloud9

I retract my earlier comment about Adam Blair. His tackling technique is flawless.

Did anyone see the crusher tackle Matai copped from Warriors player. I hope he is charged.

tokerShark

Juniors
the way your coach and ceo handled themselves after friday night was nothing short of a disgrace, whinging little bitches
manly to smash the mexicans

pnub

Juniors
I'd rather a team full of criminals who play within the spirit of the game, than a team who play with grubby tactics and cry foul when they get caught out.
And remove purple tinted glasses, I don't support the purple headhunters dopey.

I never accused you of supporting the storm.
My inference was that you have purple tinted glasses because you believe the storm are the only team that grapple when there are stats and photo's and videos of other teams using both grapple tackles and wrestling techniques. But hey don't let the truth get in the way of your storm hate, and i even found a picture of a grapple tackle made in 1995, 3 years before the storm were in the league so would you like to see that as well?

And you can a team full of drug taking, sexual assaulting, woman beating wankers and support them to you life’s content. I'd rather support the storm boys any day of the week. As for cry babies have a look at the other teams who cry foul about the grapple but use it themselves that’s what I’d call cry babies oh wait and hypocrites

Last edited:

pnub

Juniors
I thought i'd post this for anyone who may need it in the future.
Oh look unnecessary contact to the head and using the neck as leverage to complete the tackle i wonder what that could be called? And back in 1995 as well so unless the storm have invented time travelling as well we can't have been the first to ever use a grapple. Perfected it maybe, Use it yes but not the inventors of it.
Conspiracy theory time.... Do you think that maybe according to the fans up north that we could be a football team as well as a secret government agency exploring time travel to change the game of rugby league years before we started as a club???

Attachments

• 1995.jpg
    1995.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 16

Hanscholo

Bench
Never thought id say this but NSW and QLD suppoerters seem to be worse losers than id possibly ever imagined.

If i see one more post with 'grub' or 'grapple' in it im going to throw something at my screen.

Face it you whinging f**kers, your teams are sh*t, they lost to better sides and all your bitching and moaning for the past two seasons has only made you look stupid.

Latest posts