What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgruntled? here is your chance to be heard.

carcharias

Immortal
2007 SHARKS FAN FORUMThe Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks wish to invite you to their inaugural fans forum on Monday 2nd April 2007 in Sharkies Auditorium.
Exclusively open to Sharks Members and Season Ticket Holders the night will be an open forum in a closed environment where Sharks fans will be able to ask any questions or discuss any issues they have with select Sharks Staff.
Sharks Head Coach Ricky Stuart will be joined by Captain Brett Kimmorley, CEO Greg Pierce and Sales & Marketing Manger Paul Donaghy, to discuss the issues that matter and answer any of your underlying questions and ideas.
Full details are below for all Sharks Members and Season Ticket Holders:

Event:
2007 Sharks Fans Forum
Date: Monday 2nd April 2007
Time: 7pm - 9pm
RSVP: To attend this forum you must be a 2007 Sharks Member or Season Ticket Holder, please click here to
register your attendance.
You will be required to show your Season Ticket or Members card to gain access to the auditorium.

From Shark Bites

carcharias

Immortal
Lucky they didn't try this stunt last year.
or the year before
or the year before that
or the year before that
or

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well maybe not. The registration form doesn't work :lol:

Just keeps returning to itself.

Quigs

Immortal
Ques from the floor from Quigs...

"Why didn't we resign Vince Farrar back then .."

The slide has been ongoing.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

WILLYSCOTT

Juniors
carcharias said:
Sharks Head Coach Ricky Stuart will be joined by Captain Brett Kimmorley, CEO Greg Pierce and Sales & Marketing Manger Paul Donaghy

Don't see any board members present on that list. Would this mean that the board will not have to face the people. I personally have no problem with them, but its the % that will rock up there on monday that will.

If you want to ask them questions, meet them in the main bar. Thats where they'll be.

Good Luck All.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Frenzy. said:

Keep trying Frenz....do not forget to ask sticky what his plans are for halfback next year.

Inferno

Coach
I'm interested to know what positions Sticky thinks need strengthening from outside of own junior ranks.

Macca

Coach
Do you have to be disgruntled?

Cause I am gruntled. I love the direction we're heading.

Macca

Coach
If 'disgruntled' means angry or dissatisfied, then you'd think 'gruntled' should mean the opposite? It turns out that the 'dis' of 'disgruntled' is different to the 'dis' of 'dissatisfied'. It actually means something along the lines of 'very'.

So I take it back.

I have no gruntle what so ever.

Macca

Coach
Don't Gruntle make family entertainment for television? Shows such as Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale of the Cennnnnturyyyyy!

The Popper

Bench
Frenzy. said:

That's what I thought too, Frenzy. Guess I'll just have to lob and fight it out with the doorman. :shock:

spider

Coach
Bastard_Squad said:
5 days notice, they're really reaching out.

there was more notice than that - but probably just enough to prevent a provisional member attending for the obvious reason