What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

strider

Post Whore
thanks for clearing stuff up elie .... sorry your son had a bad experience at the footy, hopefully he'll take it in his stride and continue on, a big footy fan

but i must say, at least one lesson learned from it all - when Phil Rothfield comes calling, tell him to take a hike - he's a sh*t stirring rumour mongering trouble making knob .... infact best to ignore all the media types, most aren't going to represent you the way you want - as I guess you found out

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I sat near some people with Storm jerseys on and the crowd were more focused on the Storm players than the other supporters.

I think in most instances where I sit at Parramatta unless you act like a drunken fool and bring attention to yourself, the Parra fans will concentrate on the players.

Obviously this is not what happened. I am more upset that my fellow fans decided to allow the media attention and peer pressure to dwell in the past and not focus on a quality game of football. It didn't help when the ground announcer tried his best to raise the issue every chance he had.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Was an idiot for bringing someone that young with a Storm jersey to this Parramatta home game. Did she not watch the news for that week, or as a matter of fact, for the last few months? Regardless of what team it was, it was bound to happen. I'm not saying it's right because it's not but the mother was asking for trouble, seriously, some people lack common sense. If I was a Storm fan I would not have been caught dead there unless I was going to have a laugh about it all. Never alone dress my son in the jersey of the cheats... You can't collectively label a bunch of fans either. The range of people is too large. There are going to be wankers that support every team.

It's sad that it happened but you really brought it upon yourself.

The Storm are damaged goods for this year and rightfully so.

Last edited: