What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

Someone

Bench
im gonna stick my head up here and be the dickhead of the forum, and suggest that elie76 is full of sh*t.

Dont take it personally, i dont believe any of the sh*t posted on here, and what some people say they are, or have done etc.

StormChaser

First Grade
Good on you Ellie, don't worry about the nuffies like the one above, it's half meds friday and the straight jackets don't go on for another hour or so.

StormChaser

First Grade
Good on you Ellie, don't worry about the nuffies like the one above, it's half meds friday and the straight jackets don't go on for another hour or so.

Apey

Staff member
im gonna stick my head up here and be the dickhead of the forum, and suggest that elie76 is full of sh*t.

Dont take it personally, i dont believe any of the sh*t posted on here, and what some people say they are, or have done etc.

:lol:

Perth Red

Post Whore
well done for letting everyone know what really happened Elie, RL needs families like you and your son is the future of the game. Many keyboard hero's on here seem to miss that point, then again the collective IQ of some on here wouldn't reach double digits!

Perth Red

Post Whore
well done for letting everyone know what really happened Elie, RL needs families like you and your son is the future of the game. Many keyboard hero's on here seem to miss that point, then again the collective IQ of some on here wouldn't reach double digits!

Springs

First Grade

And there's the keyboard heroes. Well done. Standing ovation. Big shot.

And El Diablo, great investigation! Big hero!

And Elie, if you went and saw some of these internet fools play a game of league, I could bet any money some of them would cry like little babies on the field.

Haynzy

First Grade
Good on you Elie, thanks for putting across your side.... hope the young fella is ok and I'm sorry he got caught up in the abuse of the players to the point of him being upset.

Saying that.... I still think Billy's a wanker (and simmostorm too....probably more so).

Kiki

First Grade
since i know Elie well, that is definitely her. i gave her the link to see you idiots bagging her son. do you feel like big heroes still?

Kiki

First Grade
I find it amusing when Saints fans come on here bagging another clubs home fans, have you been to Kogarah as an opposing supporter, I found it as troubling as going to the old Redfern Oval.

are u serious? i've only been a Dragons fan for the past 7 years or so but i've never seen anything more than the usual fairly good natured trash talk at Kogarah.

my friend i talked about b4, the Parra fan, she went to the final last year when Parra won and Saints lost and she couldn't believe how nice everyone was to her when she walked out in her Parra jersey. she was expecting to cop it big time but rang me to say "why are Dragons fans so NICE? one even congratulated me on a good game"

but yeh as i said, maybe it used to be bad before i was a fan. i dont know.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
are u serious? i've only been a Dragons fan for the past 7 years or so but i've never seen anything more than the usual fairly good natured trash talk at Kogarah.

my friend i talked about b4, the Parra fan, she went to the final last year when Parra won and Saints lost and she couldn't believe how nice everyone was to her when she walked out in her Parra jersey. she was expecting to cop it big time but rang me to say "why are Dragons fans so NICE? one even congratulated me on a good game"

but yeh as i said, maybe it used to be bad before i was a fan. i dont know.

Yes but you look at the Dragons with love goggles. Not a bad thing, every fan does it (perfect example, the Ennis vs Farah debate).

But I can assure you that there are problems at every single game. One way or another. No club is worse then another. The only club that stands out is the Bulldogs due to the "extremes" that were sensationalised by the media. This is coming from a cop who is in the riot squad who are briefed about potiential situations. (im not the cop......not yet)

I think Ellie and the rest of us can learn a very good lesson from all this. Chinese whispers is a very very dangerous game, and its even worse when you have sensationalist media with an agenda to use RL in a bad light to sell newspapers.

Also Ellie, your son sounds too good to be true....

simostorm

Bench
Interesting from Ellie. Goes to show. You cant trust anything you read in the papers or hear on the radio. Its never accurate.

innsaneink

Referee
thats okay springs... the ppl that know us know who we are.. and like i said to the anonymous faces...come watch him at footy..I dare say they wont cause its not so much fun to pick on someone when you actually like them or know them :)

As you said, the people that know you are the ones that matter, and they will know the truth whatever it is I suppose. Just 2 questions:

Im wondering why you feel a need to justify and explain yourself to people you have and never will meet?

And was the boy directly abused?

innsaneink

Referee
was listening on the radio last night it was either 702 or 873 and a woman sent a message/email in to the commentators and told her story of last nights game.

She was upset because she took her 8 year old son to the game whilst he was wearing a storm jersey and she was forced to take him home half time because the eels fans around him shouted and swore at him because he had the jersey on and were calling him a cheat and shouted obscenities throughout the game. the young boy was taken home crying his eyes out.

i was absolutely heartbroken for the kid and i'm disgusted by the attitude of fans of this sort. filthy.
Accurate??

One more Q to Elie...will you accept the 'gifts' offered?

20knights10

Juniors
As you said, the people that know you are the ones that matter, and they will know the truth whatever it is I suppose. Just 2 questions:

Im wondering why you feel a need to justify and explain yourself to people you have and never will meet?

And was the boy directly abused?

Accurate??

One more Q to Elie...will you accept the 'gifts' offered?
Why do you give a sh*t either way? You feel the need to put across your view, what's wrong with others doing the same? Are you more valid because you have been here longer? Are you just asking so you can ridicule the answer? Why do you ask so many questions?

innsaneink

Referee
Why do you give a sh*t either way? You feel the need to put across your view, what's wrong with others doing the same? Are you more valid because you have been here longer? Are you just asking so you can ridicule the answer? Why do you ask so many questions?

Errr...its called 'discussion'...which is whats usually done on a discussion board.

Why don't you just zip it.
You know you want it sweetheart

simostorm

Bench
As you read through this thread and see the comments aimed at the ppl involved in the story, you can help but think.. what a deadset bunch of idiots most of you are. haha..