What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diva News

lockyno1

Post Whore
Never ever happen though unless on plays a "face" psycho which is very hard to pull off!

The Teach

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Never ever happen though unless on plays a "face" psycho which is very hard to pull off!

Judging by the reactions she got around Wrestlemania time, Mickie could pull of the "face" psycho role, but I don't see a feud between them in the near future, or at least not until Mickie wins the title back. Maybe a Victoria run-in attack against Mickie might be the turn. Explained by Victoria being held back and not being able to stand it anymore?

lockyno1

Post Whore
The Teach said:
Judging by the reactions she got around Wrestlemania time, Mickie could pull of the "face" psycho role, but I don't see a feud between them in the near future, or at least not until Mickie wins the title back. Maybe a Victoria run-in attack against Mickie might be the turn. Explained by Victoria being held back and not being able to stand it anymore?

Wrestlemania was in Chicago- they are known to like heels! They cheered for HHH as well. look she probally can pull off a face. They are trialling it at the moment with her feud with Lita. I still think her future is as a heel!

The Teach

Juniors
I don't care what role she plays anyway because IMO she's the best they've got at the moment. Very good wrestler and great to look at, especially live in person!

Iafeta

Referee
I'm sure they fit all the WWE pre-requisites:

* Big rack
* Tidily presented down yonder for bra and panties matches
* Best move in their reproitoire is 'biatch slap'

Sanchez

Coach
im hopeful theres sopme that can wrestle such as beth phoenix who was just brought up then injured

Sanchez

Coach
World Wrestling Entertainment has signed three more girls from the 2006 Diva Search contest. WWE has signed Maryse Ouellet, Milena Roucka and Amy Zidian. They will all start training in Ohio Valley Wrestling next month.
What with the three additional DS signings, that leaves three out of the eight original contestants unsigned. It remains to be seen if J.T. Tinney, Jen England and Erica Chevillar get signed to contracts as well.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/1549

from wwe.com

The WWE family is estatic to announce the re-signing of Moppy.

Moppy was the best Diva during her 2001 run and we are glad to have her back in the WWE family.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes, i cried when it was over! You won't see another women's wrestler like her! Good to end with the Sharpshooter as well!

Sanchez

Coach
it was one of those classic moments the sharpshooter really capped it off. hope she changes her mind and comes back one day

PARANoIR

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Yes, i cried when it was over! You won't see another women's wrestler like her! Good to end with the Sharpshooter as well!

Mickie James is retiring too, then?

Latest posts