What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diva News

Sanchez

Coach
Mickie James has had one title run as a heel.to be great you have to be an extremly good heel/face or pull off both well mickie may have the potential but has a long way to go

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mickie james and Beth Phoenix are the two that will be the dominant divas into the future. How good will they be, I don't know. Mickie I liked more as a heel than a face. Beth is very good in the ring but we'll see how she can adapt to WWE wrestling.

Sanchez

Coach
Beth looked like a decent prospect maybe a 3 way fued between mickie lita and beth for the probable vacanted title

lockyno1

Post Whore
She is wrestling quite a bit in house shows, similar to Ashley as well. So if you can read between the lines, there are plans for both these girls in the future.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Funaki is just a jobber so they can try out new talents. Both Ashley and Melina have beaten each other. So they are obviously working on something. Whether it will be on SD or RAW is unknown.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yep they are. Ashley is on SD. Melina is on RAW. So who knows what is going to happen. All I know is that they have been wrestling at house shows a bit together.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not the last one but the one before was awesome. Melina won via submission with one of her submission moves. Sort of like a Sharpshooter.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hopefully it stays around. But I don't want them to use it all the time! Make it useful for the right situation!

Latest posts