What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diva News

Yea surely jericho who is still hired by the wwe is due for a com back some time soon isnt he????

But signing torrie wilson for a longer time is a wise move with 2 of your best divas leaving in just a matter of weeks they need to make sure they keep whats left.

agreed sanchez but i dont think the wwe will turn her into a wrestler they will continue to improve her skills but still keep her as what she is.

Id like it too mate but i dont reckon it will happen any time soon though she does deserve it she has been around for quite a while now.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sanchez, please tell me you are on the grass so to speak! Maria, ok I can handle that, but Torrie f..king Wilson as WOMEN'S CHAMPION! Surely you must be joking!

HA ha it seems your missing a few brain cell's after all locky lol torrie would be much more suited as champ then maria.

But at the same time maria is soooooooooooooo freakin hot hell let them both be champ as long as there standing in the middle of the ring wearing next to nothing im happy lol

Sanchez

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Sanchez, please tell me you are on the grass so to speak! Maria, ok I can handle that, but Torrie f..king Wilson as WOMEN'S CHAMPION! Surely you must be joking!
it would be a rather fun storyline for a few weeks. a series of accidental wins to annoy a heel champ then have her accidently win the belt

Obviously they would have a reason you would assume surely they didnt just get rid fo her for the sake of her, im hoping something happend and they were left with no reason.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sanchez said:
it would be a rather fun storyline for a few weeks. a series of accidental wins to annoy a heel champ then have her accidently win the belt

It devalues the title belt! We already have the joke that is the tag titles with a bunch of cheerleeders being champions at some point!

Sanchez

Coach
Beth Phoenix's profile has been removed from WWE.com. As of late, WWE.com has been removing profiles of people who haven't appeared on television in a while. Phoenix hasn't appeared in a WWE ring since June after she suffered a fractured mandible during a match with Victoria. Phoenix is currently appearing on OVW shows.

After nearly a month, SmackDown Diva Michelle McCool is still recovering from an illness that stemmed from an enlarged kidney and a fractured sternum. "I'm off medication and starting to do more activities every day. The doctors have increased my fluid intake, which was at one point restricted, and I'm going to have checkups from here on out. I'm going to walk a few miles today and see how that feels," said McCool. She also added, "I'm getting better, but the speed of my recovery depends on my body. I'm [mentally] ready to come back. I'm not a patient person and sitting around the house waiting to get back to WWE does me no good."
http://www.24wrestling.com/index.php?id=news/7014

Sanchez

Coach
110kgpantherpower said:
Obviously they would have a reason you would assume surely they didnt just get rid fo her for the sake of her, im hoping something happend and they were left with no reason.

As reported earlier, Amy Zidian, the blonde manager of Jimmy Wang Yang, was released from her WWE contract yesterday. Apparently, she was released because of her backstage behavior. Within a three week period, she somehow upset Layla El, Kristal Marshall, Vickie Guerrero, and most notably, Stephanie McMahon. At the moment, it is not known as to what she did to make those three SmackDown female talents angry. However, what is known is that when Stephanie was trying to give her some advice backstage in front of a number of people, Amy didn't know who she was. Not to say that she was specifically let go because she didn't know who Stephanie McMahon was, but it seems like she just rubbed too many people the wrong way during her short-lived WWE stint, and thus she was let go. It's incredibly important to show respect to your peers and conduct yourself in a cordial manner backstage, or else you could be let go (unless you're a top star like Randy Orton).
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=168160134

Sanchez

Coach
According to new reports, Vince McMahon has given some indications recently that the Women's Division will be more T&A oriented and will get less TV time now that former stars such as Trish Stratus and Lita have left the company. Looking at the roster, the only two legitimate female wrestlers are Victoria and Mickie James. McMahon is said to like both, but feels they aren't marketable on the level that Trish and Lita were. Says one WWE source, "He sees women as garnish now. He doesn't trust the ones left. His opinion will change, it always does. But for now, that's his stance." It should also be noted that women in WWE's developmental territories have been told to sit tight and not anticipate a call-up to any of the main WWE rosters.
http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1166226073.shtml

Hado

Juniors
TNA News :: Posted by BigNews on Dec 15, 2006

Congratulations to TNA Knockout Jackie Gayda and WWE Superstar Charlie Haas - this week, the couple welcomed their first child into the world. It's not every day you see the same story covered on both TNA and WWE's websites.

Below are the official statements from both companies:

TNA WRESTLING CONGRATULATES JACKIE ON BECOMING A MOM!

TNAwrestling.com has learned that on Thursday morning TNA Knockout Jackie gave birth to a healthy baby girl, named Kayla!

Jackie, Charlie and Kayla are all doing exceptional!

Everyone at TNA would like to congratulate Jackie and Charlie on becoming proud parents!