What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Gus and Burgess need to get a room?

RufusRex

Post Whore
Was anyone else playing last night? I mean for someone who says he doesnt like to talk a player up he was doing a bloody good job of it.

Is Burgess really that good?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I thought Burgess was out standing, amazing how he could get past players so often and still find gaps for support runners. Plus his defence is nearly perfect.

RufusRex

Post Whore
i think admiral akbars eyes have closed over so much that he cant actually see whats going on anymore .. he commentates by memory of what he thinks players are capable of in his mind.

westie

Bench
Burgess smashed three blokes. Made breaks when the rest of the pack was impotent. And offloaded at will.

Why wouldn't Gus be keen?

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Gus has a favourite player every year, no surprise. The latest great big hope for Souths isn't a surprise given the fanfare he is getting from the Sydney media.

Whats Doing

Bench
Only need to look at last years 4 nations final against Australia where Burgess was outstanding. I can understand all the hype when considering he is only 20 years of age. Massive future.

innsaneink

Referee
Loved his hit on Thaiday....hes passed everything thrown at him so far.
Raps are warranted imo - real deal.