What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Gus and Burgess need to get a room?

coach

There has been a lot of over the top hype about young Burgess and Gould continues with it on Saturday night.

Do you have to edit every post to make it coherent?

Which of his posts have actually been coherent?

Need's more editing tbh.

i havent edit anything....

You know that little bit of text under each of your posts that says:

"last edited by Gaba at..."

The system puts that there, to show that you have edited your original post.

Kind of like how God has put you here to prove that intellectually challenged people can make a contribution. Sure its a completely rubbish and factually incorrect contribution, but its a contribution all the same.

I look at most LU threads as like a pole with three categories. Some people fit in the "yes" category, others in the "no". You my friend, you fit in the "other" category.

If they do get a room, lets look forward to it being the very 1st scandal of the season. The sex tape will not sell well though.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Is anyone here fluent enough in "drongonese" to explain to me what the above means?

Don't bring the rest of us into it.

"SBW couldn't tackle". f**k me. He didn't have to. Every merkin was too scared to run near him.

Burgess - the goods. Will be better than SBW because he's just far more durable. I remember Gus, rightly, pulling off over Sonny in the 05 season opener (mainly cos the Dogs FLOGGGGGED us) & he basically missed the rest of the season. I don't see the same frailties in Sam, he looks much more developed and better prepared physically for the rigors of the NRL.

Last edited:

Macko8

Juniors
i dont like burgess at all.
perfect example of a grub.
cannot wait for someone to smash him and bring him back down to ground.

Chook Norris

First Grade
The only clear advantage that Burgess at this stage "seems" to have over Sonny, is an over abundance of competitive spirit.....Burgess seems to relish being the bloke who leads from the front, almost a "follow me boys" attitude,

QFT, probably one of the main things i admire about Burgess: a great competitor with a strong desire to prove himself

perverse

Referee
Burgess is simply worth the hype. at his age, to perform like he does in the front row of all positions (most front rowers don't come good until a fair bit older) is quite simply astounding. the bloke is a beast, a natural leader and an excitement machine.

i'd sell both kidneys to have him at the knights.

I thought Gus wanted to boof JT as much, if not more, than Burgess. both of them did have sensational games, though.

Latest posts