What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I need to say anything ?

Inferno

Coach
Sterlo on the radio this morning mentioned how he doesn't believe Kimmorley is a creative halfback who can put players through holes.

So that takes the list of those who don't rate Kimmorley to

Gould
Wok
Sterlo

roboshark

Coach
oh ok...reading it now it does sound like the Wok...in fact I think i even heard him say it, could be wrong thoug!!!

i am a dickhead

roboshark

Coach
Inferno said:
Sterlo on the radio this morning mentioned how he doesn't believe Kimmorley is a creative halfback who can put players through holes.

So that takes the list of those who don't rate Kimmorley to

Gould
Wok
Sterlo

reefy

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
How many times did the useless KUUNNNT get charged down or near charged down tonight because the stupid f**kwit wont stand deep?

juanfarkall

Coach
Putting everything else aside, wasn't Noddy the playmaker when NSW had the scrumfeed near halfway about 20 in during the first half when Tate was crippled on the blindside all on his own. Dickhead fed the ball to the open instead of playing "winner" football and attacking the weakness.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't wish injury on any player ...

but I feel it has to be said,

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carcharias

Immortal
hahaha

Try assists
Gallen = 1
Bird = 1
Noddy = 0

Bird smashed Thurston all night , that is what happened to him.