What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do me a favour?

Bumble

First Grade
I know it sounds gay, but it's the kind of thing they go for and when you look at the prize...it's worth it :D

So please guys, just click on that link and give my ad 5 stars. I'd really appreciate it!!
--------
http://www.writeournextad.com/?show=5985

Matt Bungard thinks you'd enjoy seeing this brilliant idea: an ad created for The
Australian Financial Review Write our Next Ad competition. You never know, this entry
may win First Prize, a limited edition William Baume Collection watch valued at $5950
or People's Choice Award with an enviable prize of 12 bottles of 2004 Croser. Not to
mention the kudos of seeing your ad as part of our national outdoor campaign.

In case you're inspired to write your own ad, you'll find complete details on our
website at the Write Our Next Ad banner and be able to see the many excellent ad
entries in The Gallery at afr.com. Feel free to vote for your favourites.

Of course, you can visit afr.com for outstanding business information as the daily way to
stay on top of things. If you have a subscription enquiry regarding
The Australian Financial Review please contact 1800 646 990. If you are have any
questions about this promotion please contact afr@lavender.ad

We wish all our ad competitors well and welcome all entries before 31 October 2007.
Yours Sincerely,

The Australian Financial Review

McLovin

Staff member
*Awaits barrage of prescription medicine and penis enlargement e-mails*