What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do mergers and joint-ventures work?

Do mergers and joint-ventures work?

• Total voters

unforgiven

Bench
Yes it reverted back

Idenity continues to be ongoing concern for them more than location

Young fans who know nothing of Balmain or old Wests assocuate themselves as Leichhardt based Tigers fans after 2005
No they don't.

I do agree that the club needs to sort the homeground issue but their is actually a lot of support building for the club to set down its roots in one place!

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
No they don't.

I do agree that the club needs to sort the homeground issue but their is actually a lot of support building for the club to set down its roots in one place!
I really like the wests tigers brand. I’ve always thought it’s a club of untapped potential. They’ve got sort out their home base though. If I was them I’d play out of the renovated sfs and BankWest.

unforgiven

Bench
I really like the wests tigers brand. I’ve always thought it’s a club of untapped potential. They’ve got sort out their home base though. If I was them I’d play out of the renovated sfs and BankWest.
I would personally like to see them play at BW with one heritage game each at LO and CSS, but most of the fanbase does not agree with that!

Perth Red

Post Whore
I would personally like to see them play at BW with one heritage game each at LO and CSS, but most of the fanbase does not agree with that!

That’s so far too obviously the right business decision. But hey nostalgia pays bills right? And if it doesn’t pokies will make up the difference

unforgiven

Bench
That’s so far too obviously the right business decision. But hey nostalgia pays bills right? And if it doesn’t pokies will make up the difference
Actually a large number of fans want u s to move primarily to one ground, most would prefer ANZ though.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The majority argue that it is Parra's home ground and don't want to play there. They view attending games there as financially supporting Parra.

Shows the stupidity of the game in Sydney, it should be seen as the main stadium in Sydney for RL and the home of three clubs. Eels are just a tenant same as anyone else who wants to call it home.

unforgiven

Bench
Shows the stupidity of the game in Sydney, it should be seen as the main stadium in Sydney for RL and the home of three clubs. Eels are just a tenant same as anyone else who wants to call it home.
I agree with you fully, I have been involved in many discussions with other Tigers fans regarding the issue but I am in the minority.