What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Something

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Hey Mcgregor, you are a babbling fwit who cant coach, you need to piss off so we can start winning again.

Hey Doust, your an even bigger fwit for giving Mcgregor the job in the first place, you have continually made poor decisions that have turned our club into a laughing stock, piss off and take the rest of your gang with you, so we can become successful again.

Pretty simple really,
Straight shooter.

Fair, concise and to the point. Not sure McGregor will understand what fwit means.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Why the f**k do you guys bother?

Doust opens these e-mails and arrogantly laughs at your pathetic attempts to change this club.

Why should a CEO to your concerns? Do you have any credentials or experience in managing a club? No you don't.

Some people even had the gall to demand or suggest things of Doust and the Board.

If you want f**king change. Create petitions, protest in front of the leagues club, SPAM their emails, create a social media circus, and get the Media's attention.

Real Change won't come in the form of "Polite emails expressing your concerns". He and the board do not give two shits about what you write, they probably do not even open them, let alone read them.

Did any of you actually expect him to reply?

Sorry, It's the harsh reality.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
Apologies for a late reply, I have had no interest in making contact with Doust .the purpose was to undermine Doust and have a ground swell in operation by making contact with media,club and jounos.
Seems the ball is rolling finally.
This is what I have done:
Phone calls I have made around 20 calls to the numbers above and it goes like this
" Hi my name is Steve and I am deeply dissatisfied with how the Dragons have performed over the last few years, this was once a great rugby league club and is now sinking fast, can you tell me who is the right person to express my dissatisfaction?" I have also left similar in Voice mail.

Plenty of access to Twitter but its the emails to journos that would work best anyone have any??
Lets save this great club

Latest posts