What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do Souths fans feel the same way JT does?

Tom Ace

Bench
LOL, as per usual, you have shown everyone on this site that you are a wanker of the highest order. No surprise considering that you where happy to see someone cop a long term injury.

Maybe I am confused with the definition of respect, but the Rorters are up 34-6, and this is what we get.....

hahaha ... f**k the bulldogs ... cop that

but the whinging dogs fans for the next week will be unbelievable

Such sh*t doggie fans!!
Cop that
40 points hahahahahahhahahahahhaa
big willie shat on u

LOL LOL
Timmah suck sh*t.

according the telegraph..
"The Bulldogs faithful - part of a record crowd of 36,526 for a Sydney NRL game - couldn't bear it any longer as they streamed for the exit gates on the hour with Mason benched and the Roosters up 30-0"
LOL LOL

Oh how sweet tonight was watching the dogs being utterly destroyed and their fans being completely silenced except for the occasional whimper at the ref or groan when a pass went over the sideline.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=195722

Very humble indeed. :cool:

The usual banter you would expect between Dogs and Roosters fans after either team won. Especially after the build up.

You are absolutely struggling!

SoftSydney

Juniors
question: What do souths fans do after they win a game?

Answer: They switch off their Sony PlayStation....

Ziggy the God

First Grade
question: What do souths fans do after they win a game?

Answer: They switch off their Sony PlayStation....

You have 13 posts, 9 of them about Souths, you have a mock Souths name, and Souths signature.

No surprise that you are a Roosters supporter.

t-ba

Post Whore
6/10 on the call but.

It was hilarious the first time I heard it (in reference to Man City I think), and it still gets a chuckle tbh.

SoftSydney

Juniors
You have 13 posts, 9 of them about Souths, you have a mock Souths name, and Souths signature.

No surprise that you are a Roosters supporter.

You didnt answer my question before name 3 clubs that their players consider soft sydney rivals good to see your keeping track of me. Makes me feel special.

My name is not a mock name it is the reality of what our great club Souths is, they will be known in all circles as Soft Sydney from here on end. We are a foundation club the corner stone of the leauge as a foundation all clubs sit on top of us.

Now time to get back to the play station and win some games, Sutton to score the first try.

sydraider

First Grade
You didnt answer my question before name 3 clubs that their players consider soft sydney rivals good to see your keeping track of me. Makes me feel special.

My name is not a mock name it is the reality of what our great club Souths is, they will be known in all circles as Soft Sydney from here on end. We are a foundation club the corner stone of the leauge as a foundation all clubs sit on top of us.

Now time to get back to the play station and win some games, Sutton to score the first try.

Rooster Cogburn?

Cloud9

Where is Maximus in the club's hour of need? His absence creates a void in the club that is irreplaceable. They are playing like the Sum of Us.
I say dust off the book of feuds, put on those rose coloured glasses and take the players on a magical journey into the land of rainbow serpents overflowing with milk and honey.
Surely this will inspire them.

Tom Ace

Bench
Where is Maximus in the club's hour of need? His absence creates a void in the club that is irreplaceable. They are playing like the Sum of Us.
I say dust off the book of feuds, put on those rose coloured glasses and take the players on a magical journey into the land of rainbow serpents overflowing with milk and honey.
Surely this will inspire them.

I think he's busy declaring his love for other men and encouraging others around him to do likewise.

The Informer

Juniors
Effort and all that sort of stuff doesn't win you games. There were positive improvements in some areas, but JT just doesn't give or coach them the options to play through the last 40 mtrs to cross the line. They don't construct 6 plays for a reason, they don't work to a field position for a play, or construct sets to play set plays to open a hole or provide an extra man. They had enough ball in the scoring zone tonight to win two games, yet couldn't top 12 pts (and credit to the Sharks defence, but they weren't really tested with options either). You can't just rely on catch and pass and hope. Two wks ago Sutton scored or set up two tries down the right edge with some individual skill (which is all the play for at the moment) off left hand palys / passes, yet after a try in the first half (on the other side) with all their ball at that end he never saw the right edge?

Look at the difference in the Roosters play with a new gren horn coach who knows what the attack zone and constructed set plays involve?

Sorry folks but JT aint the one who is going to lead you to the promise land.

perverse

Referee
to be honest i don't rate souths roster and strongly believe that they over achieved last year. i mean sure they have asotasi and kidwell... but then what? JT is quite unproven as a coach too. in fact the whole team is built largely on hot air and hype. injuries are showing that their depth is also lacking considerably.

i'd love for them to prove me wrong - because i have a soft spot for them.. but at the moment i can't see souths making the finals this year. early days yet though.

Tom Shines

First Grade
6/10 on the call but.

It was hilarious the first time I heard it (in reference to Man City I think), and it still gets a chuckle tbh.
Hey hey, you can't hate on both of my teams at once. Leave the team in the top eight alone.

Choppies

Coach
JT is really feeling the pressure now. I think coming down to the sideline and the huddle was desperation more than anything. He is under enourmous pressure mostly put on by PhAC and co talking the Rabbitohs into something they were not going to be this season. Funny that PhAC has gone MIA.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Effort and all that sort of stuff doesn't win you games. There were positive improvements in some areas, but JT just doesn't give or coach them the options to play through the last 40 mtrs to cross the line. They don't construct 6 plays for a reason, they don't work to a field position for a play, or construct sets to play set plays to open a hole or provide an extra man. They had enough ball in the scoring zone tonight to win two games, yet couldn't top 12 pts (and credit to the Sharks defence, but they weren't really tested with options either). You can't just rely on catch and pass and hope. Two wks ago Sutton scored or set up two tries down the right edge with some individual skill (which is all the play for at the moment) off left hand palys / passes, yet after a try in the first half (on the other side) with all their ball at that end he never saw the right edge?

Look at the difference in the Roosters play with a new gren horn coach who knows what the attack zone and constructed set plays involve?

Sorry folks but JT aint the one who is going to lead you to the promise land.

You cant critise JT its one step at a time for now its 5 dummy half runs and a kick. JT might not lead us to the promised land but he knows the best kebab shops in sydney.

Latest posts