What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the players browse these forums?

stiffmeister

Bench
planeteels said:
, most of us have done nothing for the Club in comparison.

Silly comment as 99% of the fans are NOT employed by the club while the players ARE employed so most if us fans can do nothing for the club but support & criticize the players & the club. The players accordingly do have an obligation for the club, to perform well, otherwise as happens in the corporate world a non performing employee will be sacked.

I consider fans as non financial shareholders of the club. The club has the best facilities, plenty of money & accordingly we demand results. If a player isn't up to it they should knock on Fitzy's door & hand in the resignation.

If I was supporting a poorer club with lousy facilities, then as a fan I wouldn't be expecting results & I would be more sympathetic.

In saying that I dont give a f##k that some players read this forum

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Oh well, ash saind that the criticism upsets him, but hopefully the people sticking up for him would've given him some kind of boost at the same time.

Its the old "rod vs reward" arguement
does telling them they played sh*t make them play better or encouraging what they did right and help them improve make them play better?

To each their own, but i hope that i've never been guilty of offending anyone on these forums... (unintentionally ;-) )

forward pass

Coach
All the Luke bashers are quiet today!!

I mean according to them he is the reason we lose all the time and he wasn't there on Friday.

So we had no Burt, no Ash and no Wags. Who is everyone going to turn on now?? (seems to be Caylo).

Hindyscrack

Bench
forward pass said:
All the Luke bashers are quiet today!!

I mean according to them he is the reason we lose all the time and he wasn't there on Friday.

So we had no Burt, no Ash and no Wags. Who is everyone going to turn on now?? (seems to be Caylo).

We played a hell of a lot better this week, had 3 major injuries and got spanked by some terrible decisions... Our defence down the left side was a marked improvement on last week

Stagger eel

Staff member
Maroubra Eel said:
I don't reckon players would really come and read the stuff on here.....would they.;-)

are you suggesting that they can't read and use a computer...;-)

Redback71

First Grade
i rekon most of the fans that bag the players out on a continual basis r a bunch of loosers id like to see them take the feild and do better

Parra Guru

Coach
All in all, it was a catty week, but if we all try to be a bit more positive I'm sure it'll clear up!!

I will never praise Paul Carige though :lol:

Jamie Lyon, if you read these forums, take the tip from a parramatta supporter of 30 odd years -

Our proud team, does not need a whingeing little biatch like you at our club. I acknowledge your ability, however,I have seen broken watches with more ticker than you.

Go to the over rated saints, go to the over spending Sea Eagles, follow your best buddy to the Rabbits (who knows, Russell might even get you a role in Babe III), but please dont entertain the thought, that the true "supporter" of parramatta, would ever want your signature on a contract ever again.

If I wanted to support a cat, I would support Geelong in that other "sport".

While I am at it - do you think you could put a good word in for Wagon at St Helens? Apparently, some sad sacks over here, think he is a "solid" centre.:roll:

stiffmeister

Bench
Jamie, I represent the newer generation (well some of us as well as some of the older generation).

I'll go straight to the point. PLEASE COME BACK ASAP. WE NEED YOUR SKILLS, THERES THE 5/8 POSITION WAITING FOR YOU.

You did a mistake but the stiff forgives. We all make mistakes. Fitzy wants you, coach Hagan wants you & many of your friends at Parra Leagues want you back

Sterling

Juniors
Avenger said:
Now I have fully recovered from Friday. I am no longer angry. I swore I would not go to another game this year. However I will be going to Sunday's game. These eels are like a good sort who keeps sleeping behind your back.

Sterling, I apologise for getting personal. I read through through some of the posts and thought they were quite funny though.

I apologise aswell ..... i dont normally get worked up like that .....

in the end we get frustrated after a loss (it shows we are real supporters) ..... but we cant win every game and not everyone will perform at the same time ... its impossible.

lets get behind the boys on sunday !!!!

stiff-meister eel said:
Jamie, I represent the newer generation (well some of us as well as some of the older generation).

I'll go straight to the point. PLEASE COME BACK ASAP. WE NEED YOUR SKILLS, THERES THE 5/8 POSITION WAITING FOR YOU.

You did a mistake but the stiff forgives. We all make mistakes. Fitzy wants you, coach Hagan wants you & many of your friends at Parra Leagues want you back

You want to take a pole on this?

I dont think you have the numbers Stiffy.

He is a cat - he is growing whiskers.

We dont need him.

As for the "younger" generation is concerned - little furry animals. But for me - I dont want some pathetic turncoat playing for my team - and I look forward to the day I can see the mighty blue and golds run over the dirty excuse for a cat. I would prefer someone who plays in the blue and gold jersey, because they are proud of what it means.

Blue and Gold for life - no pussys required!!!

stiffmeister

Bench
NorthShoreEel said:
You want to take a pole on this?

Not unless I own a strip club. You mean poll ;-)

I think actually it would be a great idea to set one up just to have a general feel on the Lyon issue

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
don't discredit all the cats who may or may not play for us, are you forgetting strider's fluffy kitten? ;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Jamie, as you can see in the other thread, most of us want u back. Ignore the cry babies, their mums forgot to give them their bibs & dummy to suck on. We the adults forgive you as God would. Are we better than god to say we won't forgive you?, of course not, nothing is greater than the creator so we overwhelmingly say come back. If not, then we hold no grudges. You are free to pursue the best course for your family. If you decide to take that road, WE WILL SMASH YOU

Latest posts