What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the players browse these forums?

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Jamie, as you can see in the other thread, most of us want u back. Ignore the cry babies, their mums forgot to give them their bibs & dummy to suck on. We the adults forgive you as God would. Are we better than god to say we won't forgive you?, of course not, nothing is greater than the creator so we overwhelmingly say come back. If not, then we hold no grudges. You are free to pursue the best course for your family. If you decide to take that road, WE WILL SMASH YOU

geez stiff, he'd be sh*tting himself at the thought that you would smash him.:roll: :lol:

coca-cola

Juniors
i reckon fui fui has trouble using the internet, not because he doesnt know english but because everytime he goes to type something the keyboard actually smashes into pieces.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
FIBROMAN I LOVE your signature!!!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF FIBRO IN THE MORNING
THAT SMELL.............
THAT ASBESTOS SMELL..........
SMELLS LIKE.............
VICTORY!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JessEel

stiff calls ash a traitor and wants us to hate his guts... but he wants jamie to come home?

bloody yanks :lol: do they know which way is up??!! ;-)

JessEel

im thinking eric, cos she's had to email him for different things here and there :-k

Hellsy

Immortal
JessEel said:
im thinking eric, cos she's had to email him for different things here and there :-k

Correct! Although when he did finaly get what I was sending him he was pretty pleased.
His old man is a bit shabby as well!

God-King Dean

Immortal
I can assure you all that Mark Riddell the fat f*ck visits the forums, at the Jubilee Avenue forum for sure.

The wank use to come on & gloat how Eels were higher on the table, especially when you beat us on the Friday Night game.

He didn't come on for some reason when we beat yas...

Nickeel

Juniors
Messiah said:
I can assure you all that Mark Riddell the fat f*ck visits the forums, at the Jubilee Avenue forum for sure.

The wank use to come on & gloat how Eels were higher on the table, especially when you beat us on the Friday Night game.

Sorry, but that's pretty funny. :lol:

Nick

Stagger eel

Staff member
Messiah said:

apart from being a fat f**k, he's not a bad bloke either.

Avenger

Immortal
Messiah said:

You would love to have him back, wouldn't you? :D

Angry_eel

First Grade
Messiah said:

lol he showed that in the footy show to. umm a quick question did pig leave st george with some bad blood or something or is it his nature.

Latest posts