What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we need to change our starting forwards?

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Last 4 games we have been completely outgunned in the first 20-30 mins of games, while the bench always makes an impact and changes momentum with impact and power.

Is it time to ask for a different starting line up?

Oh and if we're at risk of losing Hunt I would much rather we released Rudolf to make space for Hunt.

Last 4 games we have been completely outgunned in the first 20-30 mins of games, while the bench always makes an impact and changes momentum with impact and power.

Oh and if we're at risk of losing Hunt I would much rather we released Rudolf to make space for Hunt.
I agree start
Williams and Hunt
Bench
Talakai
Tooks
Rudolf
Kaufisi

Hazelton he had a good hit up tonight everytime he was so slow to play the ball, last few weeks he has got slower and slower

Uele needs a rest, for the money his on

dinghydi

Juniors

Quigs is available. Not sure if he could last more than 10 minutes before needing to take a pee. ( Godfrey In Dads Army ... "Could I be excused ?" )

On seriouser note HUNT has some serious GRUNT. like to keep him .

R-15-3

Bench
Uele needs multiple big minute games for the jets. Burns, JC or Atkinson offer more of the bench. Hunt is getting close to starting.
Kafusi had 33meters last night

Uele needs multiple big minute games for the jets. Burns, JC or Atkinson offer more of the bench. Hunt is getting close to starting.
When Kaufisi has bad metre game it's bad to the extreme.
Just when I think let's extend contact end of season he throws another game like that

DJDL

Bench

Just read that.
His efforts have definitely been down the past few weeks.
I think it’s a case of him having played too many minutes earlier in the year when we were short on troops.

Both him and Tommy are looking fatigued.

The sooner Toby, BHU and Royce get back to match fitness the better.

fizman

Bench
The problem I see is that they are all inconsistent and the difference between their best and worse is actually unacceptable.

Royce has played one or two mighty games but tossed up some absolute bludgers this season as they all have.

I don't believe for a moment we need to change the rotation, they just need to be more consistent and elevate their performances weekly.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I agree start
Williams and Hunt
Bench
Talakai
Tooks
Rudolf
Kaufisi

Hazelton he had a good hit up tonight everytime he was so slow to play the ball, last few weeks he has got slower and slower

He's having one. He's having injury management - ongoing. The short stints are part of it I believe.

Hazelton is coming back to the field. He's not conditioned for week to week, long term NRL yet and it's starting to show. Send him to Bali for a rest

DJDL

Bench
Hazelton is coming back to the field. He's not conditioned for week to week, long term NRL yet and it's starting to show. Send him to Bali for a rest

Definitely. He's not having anywhere near the impact he was a month or so ago.
Not powering through the line. He just seems to look to get to the ground as soon as he's contacted.

It's a big ask for him to pretty much carry the pack as he did while the other big boppers were out, and it's really starting to show.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I agree start
Williams and Hunt
Bench
Talakai
Tooks
Rudolf
Kaufisi

Another one is Tuks. Start him and you get 15 minutes at most. Means having to change the whole bench system.
Definitely. He's not having anywhere near the impact he was a month or so ago.
Not powering through the line. He just seems to look to get to the ground as soon as he's contacted.

It's a big ask for him to pretty much carry the pack as he did while the other big boppers were out, and it's really starting to show.
Not to mention against hardened, mongrels like JWH, JFH, ML, SL, NAS, CW, RGC, JP, PH, FK and KB all in quick succession.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kaufisi has now played over 100 games by now he should not be throwing shockers in still
Plenty of 100+ gamers have shockers. 200+ gamers do as well. As do 300+ gamers.

He didn't have a shocker either. He was just quieter than usual. Like the rest of the team.