What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we want him back

Hurriflatch

Referee
The Daily Telegraph understands that coach Michael Hagan and interim football managers Paul Harragon and Steve Crowe have held a series of meetings with current players during the past two days to discuss their futures at the club.

Most have been given permission to negotiate elsewhere.

Hughes, who might play out his career in France, Smith, halfback Steve Witt and forwards Andrew Price and Blake Mueller will not be offered new deals.

Witt said yesterday he had not been told officially by the club but he "kind of gathered" he would not get a new deal.

"If that's what eventuates, I'll have to have a look around and probably try to go back to Sydney," he said.

Others whose careers are up in the air are hooker Luke Quigley, prop Matt Kennedy, back-rower Todd Lowrie and outside backs George Carmont and Craig Hall.

Or any of the others?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Not really.. he showed promise in the lower grades but has made his brother look like Wally Lewis by comparison in first grade.

his brother will strike a deal for him, and whats the bet if he goes half alright they will say parra let him go and not newcastle.

Stagger eel

Staff member
alot of those blokes are still young and would probably play better around a good side, I wouldn't begrudge our coaching staff if they gave anyone of those a lifeline, including Steve Witt.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Unlikely he would come back. Brian still the coach players don't want to play under..... oh well.

I don't think he left in bad terms, althoough I could be mistaken, I do remember Smithy making a quote along the lines of I'd like to have Steve back at the club one day, but then again, he's said that about a number of players hasn't he??

The Colonel

Immortal
The Godfather said:
Who cares about Steve Witt ?
We still have Liana:D

Have another look at the website and on the field at the next home game.... ;-) you might have missed something.

half

Coach
Jake the snake said:
We have talented halfs coming through, We don't need rejects that will stop the progression.
exactly. parra has quality halves. there is no half at parramatta that is anything less than extraordinary

Suitman

Post Whore
I can think of one. ;-)

Just on Steve Witt.........he has now proved to be crap at TWO clubs.

Forget it.

Suity

Latest posts