What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
12 or so months ago Israel Folau said he would walk away from Rugby Australia if his religious posts were causing harm to Rugby Australia.

His word and his principles are worth squat.
His court case could almost fail on these comments alone.

His court case could almost fail on these comments alone.
he also said he enjoyed playing AFL
fead15164bd99f1c0d29bae07a3685c7468242ef

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
This peanut has raised almost $2 million.

Too bad that these Union f**ks didn't donate their ill gotten riches to the family who lost three children in the house fire in Singleton. So far the money raised for the family has barely passed $100K.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
This peanut has raised almost $2 million.

Too bad that these Union f**ks didn't donate their ill gotten riches to the family who lost three children in the house fire in Singleton. So far the money raised for the family has barely passed $100K.

The Australian Unchristian Lobby.
If they were Christian they'd be 100k coming just from them.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
But Cliffy You raised the need to donate to Singleton but you have given zilch. Are you a god of hot air?
I am talking about the Australian Christian Lobby being the supposed Christians that they are, who would rather fund some bigot than to actually be Christians and support the type of people that Jesus would actually be around and help. This has nothing to do with me you pillock.

ULYSSES

Juniors
I am talking about the Australian Christian Lobby being the supposed Christians that they are, who would rather fund some bigot than to actually be Christians and support the type of people that Jesus would actually be around and help. This has nothing to do with me you pillock.

But Cliffy, you have made them out to be bad because they may not have contributed to Singleton. By definition you are bad as you have not contributed. So Cliffy is god the hypocrite.

Latest posts