What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have to unlock Golden Point?

Jonotallica

Juniors
I only got the game last week, and it's better then I thought it would be. So I'm pretty happy with it even thuogh there is a long way to go before it reaches its potential.

But golden point? I hear, er I mean see people talkng abuot golden point matches, and i have had numerous draws in friendly matches and also in competition games and I have had no golden point. Also in the competition ladder there are 2 teams that have had draws and there is "draw" section in the ladder.. if this game has golden point can I ask why there is even a draw section on the competition ladder?

Do you have to unlock golden point or something? I have installed all the patches and I'm stumped.

NPK

Bench
I have had golden point games and I'm pretty sure you don't have to unlock it.
I have no idea! :?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
When i play friendly matches i don't get Golden Point, i get it in the NRL season.

Jonotallica

Juniors
That makes sense, so the teams in my comp that have draws would have played golden point, and after the extra time were still drawn. Hmm

Thanks for the help doods

Justin666

Juniors
the golden point rule is only in the NRL competition. In the SL competition, there is no golden point if your team draws a match.

Latest posts