What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you know what annoys me.....

RK

First Grade
What pisses me off is, I go out and do something and get ridiculed for it by someone in particular. I go out and do it because its something I want to do and I wanted to change, but then I find out today that that person that ridiculed me has gone and done what I did.

I just dont get it.

Sorry it doesnt make sense but I have to vent my frustration.

RK

First Grade
Of what its all about???

Well as everyone is aware I got my tongue pierced, and im not going to name this person, but this person kept telling me that I was a f***en idiot for getting it done and if they ever saw it they would rip it out and that I looked like a so and so. And then they turn around a few weeks later and gets it done.

Thats what I dont get!!!

RK

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
I think you should get the f**k over it. No one cares.

Your right Chicken_Hunter no one cares. I will thanks for your advice.

F***en whanker!!!!

Pistol

Coach
No point in getting all riled up Kat. Relax and don't worry about stuff to which you have no control over

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
RaiderKate said:
Of what its all about???

Well as everyone is aware I got my tongue pierced, and im not going to name this person, but this person kept telling me that I was a f***en idiot for getting it done and if they ever saw it they would rip it out and that I looked like a so and so. And then they turn around a few weeks later and gets it done.

Thats what I dont get!!!
:shock: Perhaps this person secretly desires to be you Kate?......:crazy:

PantherMel

Juniors
We are all aware of who she is talking about. ME!

The reason why I said i'd rip it out of her mouth, is if she played with it. But after getting one myself I know why she does it.

And to quote one of the forumers saying that I did it to be like her, Id say you'd be correct as I thought it looked cool on her. But unlike her I don't announce it to the whole world I let people notice when they do.

TooheysNew

Coach
PantherMel said:
We are all aware of who she is talking about. ME!

The reason why I said i'd rip it out of her mouth, is if she played with it. But after getting one myself I know why she does it.

And to quote one of the forumers saying that I did it to be like her, Id say you'd be correct as I thought it looked cool on her. But unlike her I don't announce it to the whole world I let people notice when they do.
Just in case you missed it, we don't care.