What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you regret home games moved

hindy111

Post Whore
I was going to wait till after the game but ......

Two home games we lost by 2 or 3 points. I 100% have no doubt we win both of them if we played at Parra. Tigers and Dogs im referring too.

We could be sitting in the top 4 and deff for a finals spot. S is it a good move taking home games away from Parra?

Nup, I don't regret moving the games.

If we kicked better we could have won those games. I don't think the venue is what caused our poor goal kicking.

We also had two kick arse attendances, and great atmospheres at those two games.

What about the two losses at Pirtek? We should have beaten the Knights there on a Sunny daytime game with all 3 grades playing (if I am not mistaken) and could have been secure in the 8 for a while now.

emjaycee

Coach
Some people in the know reckon Fui's defence cost us two tries last Friday night.
Wonder if that might be why BA is ignoring the emotion of the weeping masses and has not picked Fui tonight.

#justsayingwhatiheardfromsomeoneelsesodontshootme

emjaycee

Coach
One of them was definitely Tepai's fault.

Can't recall the other 2 off the top of my head

Eastwood went through Fui about 5 metres out for their first.
The second one was outwide and I dont know if MoiMoi was on the field at the time.
Their last one was Tepai who made the tackle but was taken over the line regardless.

Like I said, I was given that from someone in the know - may have been a Fui miss earlier in the set that led to one of the others.

We blew last week. Can't blame the change in ground, especially since we beat the same team at the same ground earlier in the year.

Parra

Referee
Home grounds are pointless.

We should just play at other teams grounds all the time.

Stats in all pro sports support this. There is nothing at all to home ground advantage.

Even if there was a home ground advantage it would only mean points and a better chance of winning. Which is no advantage at all when you think of it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Actually the last game I went to before that was in Melbourne in 2011. We got belted then too.

But my last game before that, was the win over the Storm at Parra in 2010. Good times.

Chipmunk

Coach
The first and only time I have been to Parramatta Stadium was in 1986, when we played the Dogs.

A massive day with a massive crowd

The Dogs got up if I recall