What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you support the team in your geographical area?

Do you support the team in your geographical area?

• Total voters

*Paul*

Juniors
When I started following the game, my area didn't have a team - but now it does, so yes and no, as I have two teams.

no , I live in North Sydney but i was raised in Turrammurra/Pymble and i have always supported the Panthers as a family friend , Neil Baker played for them .

Lived in the Hills area (about 10-15 minutes away from Parra) but myfather made me a tigers fan, he grew up a bit further away from Parra territory than me but they were probably still his local team, although all his friends were Bears fans (so he taught me to hate them lol)

innsaneink

Referee
J T said:
Is Randwick a part of Souths or Sydney Roosters territory?

100300_logoIMG.jpg

Coogee r'wick Wombats= SSDJRL...tho easts fans will bitchand moan.

===============================================

My son started just down the road at Maroubra Lions, hes a Souths fan.

I lived as a kid for years directly opposite Wests Leagues club at Ashfield....spent 20 odd years in Maroubra before now living in Balmain/Wests Tigers territory.

m0j0

Bench
innsaneink said:
100300_logoIMG.jpg

Coogee r'wick Wombats= SSDJRL...tho easts fans will bitchand moan.

===============================================

It used to be Easts before the bastards stole it from us...

(didn't want to disappoint you, Ink!) ;-)

bjm8

Juniors
No. Grew up near Coffs Harbour, so pretty much had the pick of the Sydney teams at a young age. Picked Balmain in 88. Since moved into Broncoland, still hate them as much (if not more) than ever.

rabbs

Juniors
Born in Kiama,teenage years in Penrith,now Carlingford,have followed Souths for over 40 years.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Born in Nowra... tho ive lived in Canbra the past year and a half, I still call the coast my real home.... So yep, I definitely support my local team

AuckMel

Bench
Kind of.

I support the Storm and Rugby league by going to games at OP, but I'm still a Warriors fan first and last.

ByRd

First Grade
Yes, born in Canterbury hospital and have lived in Campsie (right next door to belmore) my entire life.

bazza

Immortal
Born and grew up in Merrylands so followed Parramatta

Still support Parramatta when moved to St George area and the eastern suburbs - though would go to a few games of the local team each year

Latest posts