What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think there would be a punch up if?

Do you think there would be a punch up if we all got together for a beer?

• This is a dumb idea.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • This is a great idea.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • There would be a Tamati v Dowling style stink for sure.

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • No fights, just a laugh on the drink

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
timmah won't b drinking, he'll be too busy arranging the beer coasters to prevent stains on the table and making sure all the keno pencils r properly stacked
I love you too sweetheart ;-)

Shorty

Staff member
I wonder if Mr Saab's as confident as his on screen persona....likewise I'm sure Lockyno1 is just as stupid in person!

Ryan_N

Juniors
Dude........
Man.........(in your whiny 10 year old voice)

I'm 120 years old sh*tlips...

History's not your strong point eh........

Ryan Ryan Ryan, don't mess with superior intellect or your tears will mess your keyboard up

I'll be back !
:sarcasm:

Heil me !
Haha that's just how I talk. Sorry, but we all pick up different ways of speaking. Manly fans are all posh Wests fans are all bogan. I live on the coast. I talk like the people I associate with, who are surfers. It doesn't reflect age.

On a second note you're on a Rugby League forum impersonating Hitler. Seriously. If Hitler was really somehow alive in a computer or whatever your story is I doubt he'd be here abusing me on a Rugby League forum.

If you're a grown adult I'm astonished you would even do this sort of stuff.

Latest posts