What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think this is real...

felix

Juniors
Australia is sort of interesting in what is unknown. After the war, they were not very cooperative or friendly (can't blame them really). It is known they did repulse a Chinese invasion and most of their cities were hit. They have a trading relationship with the U.S. but I would characterize them as reclusive and ticked off.

Latham must've won the election! :D

Preniers

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
lol i just saw this...

After going over my flight plan home, I have discovered my VGL holdover period is a bit longer than I expected. I will be spending at least three weeks in April of 1998 as I make my way back to 1975. Therefore, I not only offer you the chance to leave a message to yourself in 2036 but I offer you the chance to leave yourself a message in 1998. I will take any compiled messages and email addressees you provide and send them on the net when I get to 1998.

Granted, this will not affect you on your worldline now but you make take some comfort that another "you" on another worldline has the advantage of knowing something you wish you knew three years ago. Based on the earlier questions I've seen, I've decided a day-to-day record of the Dow a day in advance should convince you that the messages are real in 1998.

What about it?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
that 2005 and 2004 he later goes on to say it was a typo..thats not me defending him as i still cant see anything to make me believe that this nerd is telling the truth.

Anonymous

Juniors
And again, he says there are no taxes in the future, and then states that there is an IRS and everyone pays taxes.

I'm officially convinced-It's crap.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Manly's Legend said:
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
lol i just saw this...

After going over my flight plan home, I have discovered my VGL holdover period is a bit longer than I expected. I will be spending at least three weeks in April of 1998 as I make my way back to 1975. Therefore, I not only offer you the chance to leave a message to yourself in 2036 but I offer you the chance to leave yourself a message in 1998. I will take any compiled messages and email addressees you provide and send them on the net when I get to 1998.

Granted, this will not affect you on your worldline now but you make take some comfort that another "you" on another worldline has the advantage of knowing something you wish you knew three years ago. Based on the earlier questions I've seen, I've decided a day-to-day record of the Dow a day in advance should convince you that the messages are real in 1998.

What about it?

his basically saying he can send us an email to our selves in another worldline...he knows we cant prove he didnt...so its kind of a win win situation for him.

Preniers

Juniors
Yer but how can he know something that happened 100 years before the year where he apparently lives but so sketchy about what happend 20 years ago.

Anonymous

Juniors
Hmmm I just saw John's 'millitary logo', it could be co-incidence but it sure as hell looks like two star trek graphics superimposed over one another...

Preniers

Juniors
There were deep divisions in Australia also. I would associate it more with a powder keg than a civil war.

Can't see that happening, we don't really give 2 f**ks about polotics.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
lol yea i know...i wasnt defending him.

he goes into alot of detail about WW2 but with WW3 all he can say is a few lines of non relevent answers and just keeps us having to guess as to what actually occoured.

felix

Juniors
He's a hoax, i've found his identity:

back2thefutureone108.jpeg

Anonymous

Juniors
As much as I believe in the spirit of the Aussie battler, am I the only one who can't see it being possible for us to repel a Chinese invasion, especially after they take out our major cities?

We'd be eating rice for brekkie in 10 minutes flat.

MEE

Juniors
He claims that the seeds of this conflict will begin to be seen in 2004/2005 around the time of U.S. presidential election, 2004. Continuing Muslim/Jewish tensions are still a problem at that time but are not the cause; instead, an American civil war is brought on by increasingly intrusive police state tactics more or less resembling the massacres at Waco and Ruby Ridge. The "second civil war" sees those in the cities fighting those in rural areas (Titor fought on the rural forces, joining a "shotgun militia" when he was 13).

'The civil war is effectively ended by Russia in 2015 when it commences nuclear warfare on most major US cities, eliminating the federal government and thereby securing a 'victory' for the rural forces. Most major urban areas in the world are also hit by nuclear weapons in tit-for-tat retaliation. Europe, Africa and Australia are particularly badly hit in this regard and, Titor claims, are decimated as approximately three billion people die worldwide.'

Preniers

Juniors
Australia is sort of interesting in what is unknown. After the war, they were not very cooperative or friendly (can't blame them really). It is known they did repulse a Chinese invasion and most of their cities were hit. They have a trading relationship with the U.S. but I would characterize them as reclusive and ticked off.

Most major urban areas in the world are also hit by nuclear weapons in tit-for-tat retaliation. Europe, Africa and Australia are particularly badly hit

Anyone see the difference in these paragraphs?

Anonymous

Juniors
I still can't see our 20,000 strong, nuclear devestated millitary repulsing an invasion by the nuclear weapon backed, 2 million strong Chinese millitary...

Preniers

Juniors
My simple Analisys of all this...

It's fake, yes I know I know I've said that all night but listen to this and is sound even more obvious that it's fake...

He started this just after Bush was elected in 2000, and it was obvious there was going to be a War in Iraq, I mean it doesn't take a genius to realise B.W Bush Jnr wanted to finish off his Daddy's unfinished buisness. If he really wanted to talk to us about this on an even level he would have come after September 11, but of course he didn't cos he didn't know that would happen.