What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

Patorick

Staff member
Voss knows more about international RL than Hadley, Rabs, TK, Jaynee Seal, Vo Rogue, Ken Sutcliffe and Tim Gilbert combined.

Which still may not be that much...but just sayin.
You forgot Amber Sherlock.

Poor form.

On a serious note, wonder if anyone at channel 9 has seen these poll results? 81% of people want Vossy back... I know that it's not the most scientific of poll but gives a good indication of how unpopular Raaay is.

Brutus

Referee
On a serious note, wonder if anyone at channel 9 has seen these poll results? 81% of people want Vossy back... I know that it's not the most scientific of poll but gives a good indication of how unpopular Raaay is.

I'd prefer to have Morrissey commentate than Hadley.

Actually Steven Patrick Morrissey for the Roast!

aads

Juniors
i just want him back on the roast and for it to go back to its original format - its getting choked now - really shit

ohh erin molan is one eyed and is the new dany weidler as well - when it comes to manly and Canberra

gUt

Coach
lol the Roast panel yesterday. WTF has happened to this once good show. Mad Dog is the only one I'd want to listen to. The female's presence was tolerable but she's no MG...

God-King Dean

Immortal
haha, who heard Wally's dribble yesterday.

" Gus, as an ex-coach, do you sometimes think it's good for the team to be down 12-0, to let them know they are in a game? "

" Err............. I don't think I've ever been happy with my team being down 12-0, Wally.......... "

Pierced Soul

First Grade
haha, who heard Wally's dribble yesterday.

" Gus, as an ex-coach, do you sometimes think it's good for the team to be down 12-0, to let them know they are in a game? "

" Err............. I don't think I've ever been happy with my team being down 12-0, Wally.......... "

:lol: was a great q by the king and an even better response by gus

firechild

First Grade
Wally was a fantastic footy player but he's deadset as thick as 2 bricks. He was absolutely blowing up a few weeks ago when a Manly player tackled an ATTACKING Broncos player in the air. Unfortunately the rest of the commentary team were almost as bad until about a minute later someone pointed the rule out to them.

Patorick

Staff member
Wally was a fantastic footy player but he's deadset as thick as 2 bricks. He was absolutely blowing up a few weeks ago when a Manly player tackled an ATTACKING Broncos player in the air. Unfortunately the rest of the commentary team were almost as bad until about a minute later someone pointed the rule out to them.
To be fair, most tv/radio commentators get that rule wrong, among others.

Bretto

Bench
Funniest shit ever yesterday by Wally in commentary though when commenting about a Newcastle player...

Wally: "His arms were flying everywhere there, I thought he was trying to give himself an uppercut."

You could hear all the commentators giggling for a couple minutes after that. I laughed so hard, :lol:.

Charlie124

First Grade
Id let Wally follow me around and commentate my entire f**king life if it meant i never have to listen to Hadley, Geyer, Brandy, Tallis, Daley or any of the Kiwi Commentators call a footy game ever again.

aads

Juniors
Hopefully we see more of Vossy during the Olyimpics when RAY is away

The Sunday roast is now a turkey - one good thing i saw on there was D.Lockyer - he has to get his voice fixed - but he is the X player - A little like MG was - who isn't afraid to say something out of company line and it is surprising when he does

Please with the mad dog - "Sumfink" and "Real good" don't a good speaker speaketh!!

Ads

Hopefully we see more of Vossy during the Olyimpics when RAY is away

The Sunday roast is now a turkey - one good thing i saw on there was D.Lockyer - he has to get his voice fixed - but he is the X player - A little like MG was - who isn't afraid to say something out of company line and it is surprising when he does

Please with the mad dog - "Sumfink" and "Real good" don't a good speaker speaketh!!

Ads

FYI Andrew will be commentating on Weightlifting at London 2012. Play-by-play callers during this period will be Peter Sterling (confirmed - first game Parramatta vs Manly July 8) and either Steve Hawkins/Tim Gilbert/Terry Kennedy/Alan Thomas/Anthony Maroon/Dan Ginnane (unfortunately not the Fredmeister!)