What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

KennyatWembley

Juniors
There isn't a commentator outside Thirsty worth a grain of salt and he can't call games where Australia is threatened as the 1990 series showed. Shame otherwise he is excellent.

Wilkins was a major loss.

Brutus

Referee
Voss knows more about international RL than Hadley, Rabs, TK, Jaynee Seal, Vo Rogue, Ken Sutcliffe and Tim Gilbert combined.

Which still may not be that much...but just sayin.

KennyatWembley

Juniors
Voss makes Gould look good on the subject I will agree.

You may even be right with your conclusion above but that just confirms how pathetic the situation is generally. Voss is crap and the entire industry is highly xenophobic.

Brutus

Referee
Voss makes Gould look good on the subject I will agree.

You may even be right with your conclusion above but that just confirms how pathetic the situation is generally. Voss is crap and the entire industry is highly xenophobic.

Yes, I should have put Gould in there as well. His complete disregard for the international game and continual load-blowing for everything Origin is f**king painful.

I've said it many times before; Gus should never be allowed to commentate on international footy again.

KennyatWembley

Juniors
I totally agree with that I must say.

Still there is no reason to be dismissive because someone new to the forum has the opportunity to discuss these matters with the likes of the Nine coterie.

Brutus

Referee
Voss at least pays respect to the international game which is something the other todgers do not do.

KennyatWembley

Juniors
OK. I get the point, you love your Vossy. :)

Still doesn't change how the quality is like what you might find at the bottom of a very, very deep well.

Brutus

Referee
I just got off the phone with Vossy.

We had a good old laugh about Henderson Gill's 'Mr Whippy' post try celebration in the 3rd Ashes Test at the SFS in 88.