What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

Djay

Juniors
I think the problem most fans had (myself included) was not that we are a 6/6 team but the 3 direct weeks preceding last night were some of the worst footy we have seen since the likes of SK.

Even our coach mentioned it last night, he shouldn’t have to drop players (important players too) to motivate them. 100% spot on!

We really should be at least 7/5, not 6/6 and it was the shit attitude that has put us behind and left a bad taste in our mouths!

You are more positive than most on here and that is great but how can you blame anyone for feeling deflated before last night?
You can't blame any of us.

Great we won last night and I am as happy as anyone, but we have Cronulla at Shark Park next week. We all know what to expect, so lets see if they can surprise us. But until they start winning away and not being completely useless on the road, they will never have my confidence or many others I'd say.

Gronk

Staff member
Merkins
fist.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Arthur

upload_2019-6-11_10-11-55.png

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I find it completely over the top that Julian Assange is being hassled over those videos he posted of Ruben
True. But Wiki wasn't happy with Wiki and the scrawny little pasty merkin is lucky that Ruben didn't shoulder charge his arse.