What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.6%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fair points that some teams which averaged better points differential may have (on average probability) given the Panthers a closer call in the following game...
Agreed, but if you think the thing that happened was the only thing that could have happened then you don’t need to get involved in hypotheticals. They don’t exist for you, and you might as well just shut your shit mouth.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fact is, it was f**kin awesome!

#factualemotions
It was, but think about the Cowboys’ performance this way:

If it was us who led by eight points, at home, and then let the opposition score two tries in the last twenty minutes, would we be praising the other team’s defence? We would be saying we choked, which is exactly what the Cowboys did.

lucablight

First Grade
It was, but think about the Cowboys’ performance this way:

If it was us who led by eight points, at home, and then let the opposition score two tries in the last twenty minutes, would we be praising the other team’s defence? We would be saying we choked, which is exactly what the Cowboys did.
Yes it would have been a choke because we were the objectively better side despite what the stats may seem to indicate. Go back and look at the back end of the Cowboys at the end of the season and you’ll see that they had started to wane. They got lucky against an overranked Sharks side in week 1 of the finals.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Exactly. Why the need to argue such an obviously defendable statement?

Anyway, I think I am tired and might retire to my bed that smells of farts.

View attachment 69266View attachment 69267View attachment 69268
fart GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
I sleep well but rarely more than six hours a night. I enjoy thinking and I’m good at it. Why would I want to do less of it?

6hrs. You.will age poorly, more likely to develop dementia and die young you peanut.
When your asleep your body and cells begin the repair of damage. You basicaly heal.

Cloeel

Juniors
6hrs. You.will age poorly, more likely to develop dementia and die young you peanut.
When your asleep your body and cells begin the repair of damage. You basicaly heal.

You would be right if he was sleeping less then 6 hours.

Sleep isn't dependant on how long; more so the quality of the sleep.

Some people sleep 9 hours a night - doesn't directly correlate to better quality sleep.

Quality over quantity type situation.

Gronk

Staff member
More likely to get dementia from being smoking, alcohol and being a fat f**k.

Gronk

Staff member
Really? I didn't know that. I thought it was hereditary
Well I don't smoke, barely drink and am as fit as a fiddle
Not hereditary. My Dad died before it really got him, but the prof I spoke to said that it was mostly lifestyle. Interestingly he said that Dads dementia was not being forgetful etc it was his cognitive function like his brain talking to his legs which made him a fall risk.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Interestingly he said that Dads dementia was not being forgetful etc it was his cognitive function like his brain talking to his legs which made him a fall risk.
Vet talked about the same thing in our dog recently who had really wobbly back legs before he was put down.

Latest posts