What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

Eelogical

Referee
This might be a waste of a post but, here goes. Aren't we as a club on shaky ground financially? If so, where does the money come from to be able to pay out BA's contract, then find more money to find a replacement that will most likely get punted 18 months into his tenure because he hasn't achieved the success that Parra fans demand? There appears to be a mindset that we have a bottomless pit of cash to throw around whenever we need to address an issue rather than addressing the issue collectively as a club and build from within.

lingard

Coach
This might be a waste of a post but, here goes. Aren't we as a club on shaky ground financially? If so, where does the money come from to be able to pay out BA's contract, then find more money to find a replacement that will most likely get punted 18 months into his tenure because he hasn't achieved the success that Parra fans demand? There appears to be a mindset that we have a bottomless pit of cash to throw around whenever we need to address an issue rather than addressing the issue collectively as a club and build from within.

What a disgraceful waste of a post!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If I can be serious for one post - I am actually surprised at the result.

I expected there to be more ‘no’ voters. @lingard - you wise old bastard, I should have given you a bit more credit during our ‘deathrider’ discussions.

The numbers don’t lie.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
When does the poll end? I have a feeling the OP won’t be back any time soon.
I will leave it till round 20. I think many will start changing their votes once we are out of finals contention and heading for the wooden spoon.

So how many would accept a wooden spoon under Arthur?....

And don' forget that he was Kearneys assistant and played a huge part in that calamity so you can also credit him in part with those spoons also.

But hey we made the top four last season.......

No wonder this team hasn't won a premiership in 30 years. It's supported and run by a bunch of dead set losers. No other club would have persisted with Brad Arthur.

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
I will leave it till round 20. I think many will start changing their votes once we are out of finals contention and heading for the wooden spoon.

So how many wooden spoons do we have under Arthur?....

And don' forget that he was Kearneys assistant and played a huge part in that calamity so you can also credit him in part with those spoons also.

But hey we made the top four last season.......

No wonder this team hasn't won a premiership in 30 years. It's supported and run by a bunch of dead set losers. No other club would have persisted with Brad Arthur.

Lol! You started this poll using current circumstances. Right now, the poll hasn't delivered the result you expected so you want to extend it until the percentages may be more favourable to your way of thinking. Regardless, you only have the opinion of 40 nuffies. Based on that, I don't think BA is going to be tossing and turning tonight.