What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters
Lol! You started this poll using current circumstances. Right now, the poll hasn't delivered the result you expected so you want to extend it until the percentages may be more favourable to your way of thinking. Regardless, you only have the opinion of 40 nuffies. Based on that, I don't think BA is going to be tossing and turning tonight.
He might have a toss though.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Lol! You started this poll using current circumstances. Right now, the poll hasn't delivered the result you expected so you want to extend it until the percentages may be more favourable to your way of thinking. Regardless, you only have the opinion of 40 nuffies. Based on that, I don't think BA is going to be tossing and turning tonight.
I honestly didn't know what the poll would throw up. That' why I started it cause I was interested to see what others thought, but as usual copped smart arse replies from the usual boys club losers on here which pissed me off. I actually liked Brad Arthur as our coach till this season and I must admit I started to raise eyebrows at some of his tactics last season.

I simply think he is not up to it.

So many keyboard heroes on here and if you don' have a post count of 40000 then you cop abuse for posting a question.

You would think that all you losers on here would get excited that it's the first new thread started in month's.

You should all Thank me that I put some excitement in your miserable lives.

Eelogical

Referee
I honestly didn't know what the poll would throw up. That' why I started it cause I was interested to see what others thought, but as usual copped smart arse replies from the usual boys club losers on here which pissed me off. I actually liked Brad Arthur as our coach till this season and I must admit I started to raise eyebrows at some of his tactics last season.

So many keyboard heroes on here and if you don' have a post count of 40000 then you cop abuse for posting a question.

You would think that all you losers on here would get excited that it's the first new thread started in month's.

I don't think I abused you, I believe I gave my opinion based on your posts. You must have known by starting this poll that there was going to be a certain amount of flak directed from either side's point of view. BTW, the term is looser. Just ask Hindy if you don't believe me.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

It’s actually really easy as a newbie to join the banter and be welcomed with open arms. One of the tricks is not to repeatedly call everyone on here a loser.

Suggest you take a look at someone like @JohnStoppafarty and the way he has become a really valuable contributor in a very short period of time. It’s not hard.

The other thing is to not take any criticisms personally. Everyone is fair game on here, even the guys with 40,000+ posts.

I hope you stick around mate, but if you don’t that’s cool as well.

hybrideel

Bench
Could you call a guy who's been on here for 9 years a newbie?
I guess as far as post counts go he is tbough

Avenger

Immortal
Thanks Gaz.

This year is looking very similar to 2004. Brian Smith was under immense pressure and some great signings saved his arse and the emergence of a new halfback in Tim Smith.

I think Arthur will do something similar. I’m tipping a major squad overhaul. Salmon may also be ready and many players will be shown the door. I’d build the team around:

Gutherson
French
Salmon
Moses
Brown
Moeroa
Alvaro
Junior Paulo (assuming he has signed)

The rest from the first grade squad I’d literally show the door.

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach

I recently started a "Play of The Day" thread and no one liked it so don't take offence that people think your new thread is stupid much.

emjaycee

Coach
Thanks Gaz.

This year is looking very similar to 2004. Brian Smith was under immense pressure and some great signings saved his arse and the emergence of a new halfback in Tim Smith.

I think Arthur will do something similar. I’m tipping a major squad overhaul. Salmon may also be ready and many players will be shown the door. I’d build the team around:

Gutherson
Salmon
Moses
Brown
Moeroa
Alvaro
Junior Paulo (assuming he has signed)

The rest I’d literally show the door.

Like it or not, I reckon you can add Evans, French, Mahoney, Niukore and Dylan Brown to that list of who BA plans to build the future around.

2020 squad will look a lot different to 2018:

1. French
2. GL
3. Salmon
4. Gutho
5. TBA
6. D Brown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. TBA
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Evans
15. NIukore
16. TBA
17. TBA

Avenger

Immortal
Like it or not, I reckon you can add Evans, French, Mahoney, Niukore and Dylan Brown to that list of who BA plans to build the future around.

2020 squad will look a lot different to 2018:

1. French
2. GL
3. Salmon
4. Gutho
5. TBA
6. D Brown
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. TBA
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Evans
15. NIukore
16. TBA
17. TBA
Forgot French. Who's D. Brown?

My list just includes cutting players from the first grade squad.