What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.6%

• Total voters

yy_cheng

Coach
I might be wrong, but didn’t he exercise a one year extension because he hit KPIs in his contract?
Cant remember properly during his interview, he did say he triggeresd a 3rd year option on his contract which is the 1 additional year. He also said he was negotiating with parra. Maybe he tried to get more years.

The funny thing is it says parra extended him, maybe it was also a mutual option based on kpis

I think the gf triggered it coz he has lost 2 games this year. But then Why wait so late why wasnt he extended after the gf

hindy111

Post Whore
I assume that is for 1 Man Band style operations/Soul traders.

Yeah. Most people I know are one man bands and charge between $85-$95 and then we just subby each other out for a bit less when needed.
Small overheads. Make a bit on materials and more on quotes. It's a decent pay. But as get older you can't be f**ked with the physical side

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cant remember properly during his interview, he did say he triggeresd a 3rd year option on his contract which is the 1 additional year. He also said he was negotiating with parra. Maybe he tried to get more years.

The funny thing is it says parra extended him, maybe it was also a mutual option based on kpis

I think the gf triggered it coz he has lost 2 games this year. But then Why wait so late why wasnt he extended after the gf
Maybe he had a deadline to accept the extra year and wanted to negotiate for more years in the lead up to it.

yy_cheng

Coach
Maybe he had a deadline to accept the extra year and wanted to negotiate for more years in the lead up to it.
yup, i reckon he would've more years and even a paycut.

He doesnt seem to be money hungry.

Maybe he thinks the longer he coaches, the better chance for JA and MA and they can rake in the money instead of him

the phantom menace

First Grade
Most people here whinge about supporting facts though. Stats are useless, apparently.
Well if stats are meant to be facts...

Facts (stats) are simple and facts (stats) are straight
Facts (stats) are lazy and facts are late
Facts (stats) all come with points of view
Facts (stats) don't do what I want them to
Facts (stats) just twist the truth around
Facts (stats) are living turned inside out
Facts (stats) are getting the best of them
Facts (stats) are nothing on the face of things
(with apologies to David Byrne)

I'd also add that facts (stats) don't win games....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No but they tell us why. So when smartarses are looking for a scapegoat and making up reasons why it's the scapegoat's fault, the stats can at least show them they are full of shit.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well if stats are meant to be facts...

Facts (stats) are simple and facts (stats) are straight
Facts (stats) are lazy and facts are late
Facts (stats) all come with points of view
Facts (stats) don't do what I want them to
Facts (stats) just twist the truth around
Facts (stats) are living turned inside out
Facts (stats) are getting the best of them
Facts (stats) are nothing on the face of things
(with apologies to David Byrne)

I'd also add that facts (stats) don't win games....

I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting

I'm still waiting

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If we miss the 8 this year Bea deserves to be sacked, but of course we know he won’t. He’s harder to get rid of than shit on a blanket.

JokerEel

Coach
The one thing that pisses me of with BA is that he doesn't seem to want to drop player that have not fixed holes in their games..

Waqa cant take a bomb or run hard rucking it out of our half. There are players smaller/lighter than him that can do it.

Then there is BAs game management.
He is on about how Reg and Jnr are paid alot so they should be on the field.
First thing Todd Payten did at the Cowboys was reduce the minutes JT played so he would be more effective...

Latest posts