What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

Happy MEel

First Grade
Apparen

Apparently his presentation was sensational, won’t be the first or last time that someone’s presentation exceeds their accomplishments.

Happened to me in a business decision and no doubt to plenty of people who post on here.

Being able to see it and rectify it at least that makes some sense
That’s the kind of thing a team at the bottom of the table looking to rebuild should be impressed by. What we were doing last year was working, why did we try to reinvent something that worked? It just doesn’t make sense.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I can understand the need to improve physically from last year though. We had many injurys and also were very poor most second halfs. Cant blame the club for being proactive I guess in an attempt to address those issues.
Were we all impressed with Moses's running mechanics when he broke clear last Thursday Night? Didnt look any faster or more fluent to me.

hindy111

Post Whore
Apparen

Apparently his presentation was sensational, won’t be the first or last time that someone’s presentation exceeds their accomplishments.

Happened to me in a business decision and no doubt to plenty of people who post on here.

Being able to see it and rectify it at least that makes some sense

He had no experience in NRL. For me I would of put an x on his name right there. The end.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mike Young had no experience with cricket.

He revolutionised the game.

If you're going to be blacklisting blokes just because they come from outside the system of a tiny regional sport, you shouldn't be involved either.

Up and down
Back and forth
Faster faster

IFR33K

Coach
Mike Young had no experience with cricket.

He revolutionised the game.

If you're going to be blacklisting blokes just because they come from outside the system of a tiny regional sport, you shouldn't be involved either.

That’s the problem right there. We should of singed Mike fcking Young.

FFS.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
There is a new ex Storm conditioner, I understand the AFL guy is still at training but is basically sidelined and walks around on the edges as the new guy has run the sessions for the past 3/4 weeks.
So we now have 2 head strength and conditioning coaches???? But but but we are wasting money and it’s hurting our cap for off field expenditure.........

strider

Post Whore
So we now have 2 head strength and conditioning coaches???? But but but we are wasting money and it’s hurting our cap for off field expenditure.........
Im sure the trainer is on the same coin as the head coach .... smfh and rmfe

f**k you merkins go on like complete f**king imbeciles at times

Hopefully this afl merkin has a short incentive based contract

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Gee it was a f**king joke.

Of course it’s hardly comparable, FFS!!

Happy MEel

First Grade

Mate, Hiney was just being facetious. However, it does suggest that Max and Bernie may not be as frugal when it comes to onfield performance as perhaps they have been in recent times. This season has no doubt impacted their bottom line and they may have finally realised you have to spend money to make money.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think we all do. We’re just sceptical that it will actually happen. If he can become a solid number 4 or 5 middle that can provide some impact off the bench I’ll be happy enough.
I'm not sure about that. Some people would probably prefer him to fail so that they can continue being smug merkins.

Kornstar

Coach
I'm not sure about that. Some people would probably prefer him to fail so that they can continue being smug merkins.

Our fans are big on that. How many players over the years have we had that fans have loved to watch them fail? It is ridiculous to be honest!!

I was never a fan of the Finch signing but f**k i wanted him to succeed because i like winning, not really a fan of losing.......

strider

Post Whore
Exactly .... it gets sad around here when it ends up a massive pissing competition just so people can rub in a few i told you so's ..... reminds me of the early, "who's better hayne or inu?" days where merkins rubbished one or the other to try n win their stupid internet fight .... f**k me