What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 112 50.7%

• Total voters

Incorrect

Coach
When the Knights completely pantsed us last year about 4 weeks out from the finals, I saw that game as the blueprint to beat us then, and obviously in 2018... We're a Slow team, we don't react well to teams playing up tempo footy. Danny Levi FFS looked like Cameron Smith against us. We're not grinders either. We're like the Knight's bitches, if ever there's a game they're going to fancy their chances of winning, it's against us....

BA will be here till the end of 2019, penny pincher Max won't pay him out so we'll see how good BA is in the next 12 months... I neither want the guy sacked or extended, but I don't see who might be a better option right now... I would say that I think Matt Head or Luke Burt might turn out to be the next gen of decent coaches...

El Diablo

Post Whore
most of them are opposition fans

the rest are BA titty twisters who couldn't give a shit if he won the spoon every year

hindy111

Post Whore
Still 7 games to go right?

If we lost all 7 its a simple choice.

If we won 3 and competetive in the other 4 I'd not be against him staying.

Squads fairly injury free now.

Irony is had we won against dragons and knights then beat dog we jump perhaps too 11th with 10th a possibility.

Any chance of avoiding spoon is a must win against Dogs.

hindy111

Post Whore
You cant just turn el diablo into el anything.
Need to keep some formality . Like El Dicko or El dickblo

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Start a new poll now and it's guaranteed 70% would want him axed. The poll isn't relevant as most of the votes were cast months ago.
The noob who set it up left open the option for people to change their votes as he didn't like the initial feedback.

Eelogical

Referee
So, if the group led by Gaius Cassius Longinus (Rammy) get their wish, name the most suitable, available replacement on the market who would do a better job. I see lots of varying opinions but nobody of substance has appeared on the horizon. How long would this messiah have before the rumblings resume?