What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.6%

• Total voters

Parra Pride

Referee
If your reasoning not to pick him is because semi injured Moses probably would have made it through the game, then fair play. There is a long list of coaches that would not take that chance however and would have a utility on the bench.
My reasoning not to pick him would be that he is not a good player, and if Moses goes down we’ve lost anyway. You may as well have had someone else on the bench you actually have a plan to use, though we all know by now BA had no plans.

Also I will say I’m by no means against having a utility on the bench, I’m just against the idea of that utility bloke sitting on the bench for 75 minutes unless there’s an injury. Imagine if we had PJ Marsh sitting on the bench while Piggy was gassed 60 minutes in?

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My reasoning not to pick him would be that he is not a good player, and if Moses goes down we’ve lost anyway. You may as well have had someone else on the bench you actually have a plan to use, though we all know by now BA had no plans.

Also I will say I’m by no means against having a utility on the bench, I’m just against the idea of that utility bloke sitting on the bench for 75 minutes unless there’s an injury. Imagine if we had PJ Marsh sitting on the bench while Piggy was gassed 60 minutes in?
Hynes sat on the bench for 80 minutes in a grand final. If it’s good enough for him it’s good enough for Jake Arthur.

Gronk

Staff member
Gus has thrown 6 or 8 coaches under the bus, but is acting dumb on this one. He can’t work out why we let Brad go when Moses and Gutho were due back next week. Never believe what this pricks says. There is always a purpose behind it.

This time he’s painting himself as Mr Nice Guy who would never toss a coach in the meat grinder.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Gus has thrown 6 or 8 coaches under the bus, but is acting dumb on this one. He can’t work out why we let Brad go when Moses and Gutho were due back next week. Never believe what this pricks says. There is always a purpose behind it.

This time he’s painting himself as Mr Nice Guy who would never toss a coach in the meat grinder.

Didn't he say on his podcast 2 days later our premiership window closed years ago.

So what is it.

Just agenda driven dribble.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Yeah. Brad did look tired.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Is it just me or has all the venting from here on BA ceased just transferred over to @Poupou Escobar across the forums ?

Venters gotta vent ?
No, Pou's just being exceptionally stupid of late in his forum contributions, even by his own poor standards - ever since BA left.

Given our season is down the gurgler, it's a substitute sport of sorts to hold up and display the stupidity of many of Pou's posts here back to him - made all the more fun because he insists he's here to educate "us dumb merkins" from his lofty pedestal of... poor logic and debating skills, I guess?

Pou deadhsit 1 - Other deadshits 1 🤷‍♂️

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When isnt Pou copping it

Its not like he isn't aware its not coming back his way.

He knows what he signs up for being the outlier and thats fine. If he truly hated it he wouldn't post.

I am sure Pou loves the fact all the deadshits on the internet lose there shit over his comments.

Pou 1 - Deadshits 0
My educational work has come a long way but there is still so far to go.

Gronk

Staff member
When isnt Pou copping it

Its not like he isn't aware its not coming back his way.

He knows what he signs up for being the outlier and thats fine. If he truly hated it he wouldn't post.

I am sure Pou loves the fact all the deadshits on the internet lose there shit over his comments.

Pou 1 - Deadshits 0
It's the frequency, not the Pou. Pou is a constant in these statistics.

Here, let me demonstrate.

1718322059124.png

Source: https://scholar.google.com.au/citat...J&citation_for_view=-2dCSVoAAAAJ:u5HHmVD_uO8C

No, Pou's just being exceptionally stupid of late in his forum contributions, even by his own poor standards - ever since BA left.

Given our season is down the gurgler, it's a substitute sport of sorts to hold up and display the stupidity of many of Pou's posts here back to him - made all the more fun because he insists he's here to educate "us dumb merkins" from his lofty pedestal of... poor logic and debating skills, I guess?

Pou deadhsit 1 - Other deadshits 1 🤷‍♂️
.WOW! A post devoid of unwarranted parenthesis. GO YOU!

King-Gutho94

Coach

ARTHUR’S PNG PLAN

Sacked Parramatta coach Brad Arthur is open to helping a proposed Papua New Guinea NRL team.

Arthur has fielded several inquiries since being axed by the Eels last month, attracting interest from the English Super League, while assistant coaching roles in the NRL are also an option.

But with the ARL Commission set to announce PNG as the 18th or 19th NRL team in the coming months, Arthur has emerged as a candidate for the Pacific franchise.

With Wayne Bennett having been snapped up by Souths, Arthur could be a handy option for PNG given his 11 years of service at the Eels, whom he took to the 2022 NRL grand final.

Arthur’s manager Chris Orr said the former Eels mentor is passionate about growing the game and is willing to move to PNG to help set up a new club.

“Brad is all about developing the game of rugby league,” Orr said. “If the NRL wants his assistance in working with any of the bid teams then I am sure he will be only too happy to be involved.”

JokerEel

Coach

ARTHUR’S PNG PLAN

Sacked Parramatta coach Brad Arthur is open to helping a proposed Papua New Guinea NRL team.

Arthur has fielded several inquiries since being axed by the Eels last month, attracting interest from the English Super League, while assistant coaching roles in the NRL are also an option.

But with the ARL Commission set to announce PNG as the 18th or 19th NRL team in the coming months, Arthur has emerged as a candidate for the Pacific franchise.

With Wayne Bennett having been snapped up by Souths, Arthur could be a handy option for PNG given his 11 years of service at the Eels, whom he took to the 2022 NRL grand final.

Arthur’s manager Chris Orr said the former Eels mentor is passionate about growing the game and is willing to move to PNG to help set up a new club.

“Brad is all about developing the game of rugby league,” Orr said. “If the NRL wants his assistance in working with any of the bid teams then I am sure he will be only too happy to be involved.”

As long as he can take the Rouse Hill Rhinos with him!

Latest posts