What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 117 51.8%

• Total voters

Milhouse2020

Juniors
The only coach who could turn the ship around at Parramatta is Craig Bellamy (It'll never happen because Craig Bellamy wouldn't want to be associated with the Eels)

Eelementary

Post Whore
612 pages of people have a handbag swinging contest over who should replace Brad Arthur as coach.....

I think that's enough internet for me today.

Says the bish with the knockoff Gucci handbag...

The word "Gucci" doesn't have an "h", in it, mate....

But feel free to bask in the glory of my genuine, bona fide, 100% authentic Lewis Button handbag.

King-Gutho94

Coach
BA -> Perth head coach....

Does that mean @Poupou Escobar may be a chance to be new Murph if BA gets the gig.

Why worry about trying to get coaches having to move interstate when they have an instant resource right over there in Pou.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
612 pages of people have a handbag swinging contest over who should replace Brad Arthur as coach.....

I think that's enough internet for me today.
Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

Eelementary

Post Whore
It’s hardly a lifeline when you get a big cash payout and have been literally unemployed since last month.

Also, why is it a "shock" that he may find employment elsewhere?

His time was up at the Eels, but he can offer plenty to another club.

It's not as though he was a coach who saw no success at all.

yy_cheng

Coach
Does that mean @Poupou Escobar may be a chance to be new Murph if BA gets the gig.

Why worry about trying to get coaches having to move interstate when they have an instant resource right over there in Pou.
Pou would make a great assistant number cruncher like the Asian kid who did next to the coach

I wonder if ba would hate him more or the players

He could also wash the teams laundry. Win win

What makes you think I would subject myself to 612 pages of pointless dribble? Asking for a friend.
Your post implied that you had read the thread... to make a judgment on its contents... to inform your declaration of why you were done with the internet for that day.

So you didn't read this thread, that you too are now an active part of, swinging your handbag?

Latest posts