What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 52.0%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
Sorry Gaz, but that is a little bit of revisionist theory there mate.

French played a total of 2 games at 5/8 for Wenty (our 2's) and both of those early in 2019. The rest of his NSW Cup games were on the Wing or at Fullback.

And BA froze him out of FG because he refused to put his body on the line and do the work required to be an NRL winger. Perfect for ESL though.

He wasn't a winger. We had a better fullback in Gutherson.
Nobody else wanted him either so meh

Soto

Bench
Of course it didn't. French isn't suited to any position other than fullback in the NRL and Gutherson beat him. The point is French was surplus to requirements but you're still complaining he's gone?
I haven't complained about him leaving...
Show me where I complained about him leaving...just said he's a good player and has lots of skill and super fast but the coach wanted to use a twig on the wing in 1st grade in the NRL and that was never going to work..
The coach made the decision...
In BA we trust...oh wait

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I haven't complained about him leaving...
Show me where I complained about him leaving...just said he's a good player and has lots of skill and super fast but the coach wanted to use a twig on the wing in 1st grade in the NRL and that was never going to work..
The coach made the decision...
In BA we trust...oh wait
After Gutherson emerged as the fullback, Arthur tried to fit French in the team. When it didn't work, he got rid of him. Are you saying he should've gotten rid of him sooner?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All between 2019 and 2022. In the other seven years Arthur's didn't know how to coach.

Cat Falling GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Soto

Bench
After Gutherson emerged as the fullback, Arthur tried to fit French in the team. When it didn't work, he got rid of him. Are you saying he should've gotten rid of him sooner?
Bulked him and used as a backup fullback / utility...anyways enough of Frenchie. Good luck to him, he's made a home in the UK.