What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

boxhead

First Grade
Problem is Twizzle, we did that last year and look where that left us. I think the only real halves we can chase that are better than Sandow are Maloney and Widdop, aside from those two, as far as proven first-grade halves in the NRL go, Sandow is one of the best options.

Snoochies

First Grade
Anyone heard of a kid called Brad Murray? :sarcasm:

As I said in another thread, this kid will eventually be a first grade halfback, better that we bleed him here now and keep him rather than letting another young kid go and excel at another club because we want to punt on someone else.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
That they play well at Parramatta???
Not only Indigenous but Also Kiwis, Tongans and Fijians have also killed it at Parramatta.

I fail to understand why you felt the need to mention that he was indigenous. "And we have had two indenous halfbacks in the past (Moran and Simon)".

It sounds as if "its ok if he's Aboriginal, we've had some before and they did all right".

unless someonecomes from left field then Sandow is the best option on the market really. Ethier sign him or keep Robson.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I fail to understand why you felt the need to mention that he was indigenous. "And we have had two indenous halfbacks in the past (Moran and Simon)".

It sounds as if "its ok if he's Aboriginal, we've had some before and they did all right".

Geez ok...If he is white then i would still sign him...Ok Everyone is happy now.

What other halfback are we gonna sign?? Is Thurston and Cronk on the market?? No

I've seen that Whioop Melbourne player thrown around, But do you think a coach like Bellamy is going to let a talent like that go so easy??

We have to sign whats on the market, We need a good centre a halfback a winger and a couple more forwards and with the money we have left we should be able to sign players.

But the feeling i have is that no one wants to come to this club and you can't blame them, This club has been a basket case since we won the 1986 Grand Final, We never prepared for life after Sterling, Kenny, Price and the Crow.

Euphoria85

Juniors
to bolter the ranks for wenty id sign sandow, but not for him to play 1st grade for parra.

we have murray, morts, robbo and humble and maybe hayne to fill 6 & 7

True EEL

Bench
i just don't think he has what is needed to be 'the guy' on a team, i truly think he has regressed from his first couple of seasons....

i also think he is a grub....flat out

i would rather put some faith in Brad Murray

Gronk

Staff member
To ply Sandow away from the Bunnies, it will cost some serious coin. He seems to have too many flaws in his game to justify such a long term financial commitment.

Brad Murray is my long term hope.

SDM

First Grade
To ply Sandow away from the Bunnies, it will cost some serious coin. He seems to have too many flaws in his game to justify such a long term financial commitment.

Brad Murray is my long term hope.

We dont even know if the bunnies have made him an offer, could cost peanuts.

Euphoria85

Juniors
just saw murray at parra westfields, along with some other parra boys and humble as well.

man has humble put on some size.. looks very strong and fit and so does murray.

i would put them up before i put sandow at 7