What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

Stagger eel

Staff member
Touch a sore nerve did I? Yes, you DID say the same thing about Barrett, so why should you be believed ffs?

And yes, hate to break it to you, but Ive been an Eels fan since 1975.You got a problem with that sunshine? I hope your not an Eels administrator ffs.

and what's your point Misty??

I know for a fact that Barrett agreed to come to the club, funny thing is I've never met Jodeci in my life..I guess i shouldn't be believed either???

oh well there's the door..:arrow:

Gronk

Staff member
For what it's worth, I know Jodeci the person and he's straight up. Doesn't post fairy-tales.

Loudstrat

Coach
My point is about credibility. He's saying Sandow is a given, and while everyone seems to be taking his word as gospel, I reminded him of Barrett.

The internet is full of scoops proclaiming done deals everywhere. Half of them aint -like Barretts. When the ink is dry on the contract is when its a done deal - ask Brisbane and Inglis.

I'm as keen as anyone for Sandow to come over. I am wondering if he has signed or not? It could be that he has, and like Bennett and Newcastle, was waiting for the round to be played before making it public. Or it could be a verbal thing, sometimes these are made to two parties at once. Interestingly that the following morning I woke up and Sandow was linked to Brisbane. Yes, the Broncos have since squashed that one. But WTF makes Jodeci the internet oracle that should be instinctively trusted by all?

I merely pointed out his same assertion over Barrett, while as also apparently a done deal, when it wasn't.

And his response was pretty moronic too. Great way to welcome Eels fans who wander in for a look.

So why not admit that Sandow hasn't signed and he got it wrong with Barrett, rather than whinge that someone has dared to question the facts? Severe case of easily bruised ego - not something I would have expected from someone suggesting that they are an Eels fan.

Jodeci

Bench
Touch a sore nerve did I? Yes, you DID say the same thing about Barrett, so why should you be believed ffs?

And yes, hate to break it to you, but Ive been an Eels fan since 1975.You got a problem with that sunshine? I hope your not an Eels administrator ffs.

Sore nerve, not at all

You could only dream of the people whom I'm associated with in the Rugby League world/business.

I'm glad your an eels fan. So even though we are both eels fans, your bagging me out for sharing some inside info???

Let me guess, you have been following my info here, then told your mates that "a bloke who's in the know said we signed Barrett", then it didn't come off due to him not getting a medical clearance.

You have come out of nowhere and brought up something that was info about 6 months ago?

Have u not let go?

Loudstrat

Coach
For what it's worth, I know Jodeci the person and he's straight up. Doesn't post fairy-tales.
Hopefully I find that out too.

But if I question his cred and he responds by hoping I'm not an Eels fan, he sounds more like a precious gimp.

Loudstrat

Coach
Sore nerve, not at all

You could only dream of the people whom I'm associated with in the Rugby League world/business.

I'm glad your an eels fan. So even though we are both eels fans, your bagging me out for sharing some inside info???

Let me guess, you have been following my info here, then told your mates that "a bloke who's in the know said we signed Barrett", then it didn't come off due to him not getting a medical clearance.

You have come out of nowhere and brought up something that was info about 6 months ago?

Have u not let go?

TBH I dont care if your the f*cking Pope.

Maybe you need to guess that I'm merely a Parra fan eagerly awaiting some news on a decent signing of a 6 or 7, rather than dreaming up some reason that I have some sort of vendetta against you.

When the Barrett deal was mooted, I checked here to find exactly what you gave - some sort of indication of its legitimacy. As it happens, history repeats, this time with Sandow. And yes, I found you saying the same thing.

Now at this point I must apologise for not living such a wonderful RL life as you, nor having such a high ranging circle of associates in the RL world that most would dream about. I am merely a poor sod who hinged his heart to the Blue and Gold the week that Norm Provan coached the perennial also rans to 4 sudden death wins in 7 days back in August 1975. I claim no greater status among Eels fans than longevity affords. Yet by sticking with this club through triumph and adversity for 36 seasons, one would have assumed that I had the right to log onto an internet forum to see if we have bought a halfback!

Your Barrett assertion was wrong. Not your fault - but ffs just admit it, rather than carrying on like a precious pork chop as though you are the gate keeper to admission to being a Parra supporter.

All you had to do was say something like "Yeah - he was a done deal, but couldnt get medical clearance to play". Nope, too arrogant for that. How dare I doubt you?

Stop carrying on like a sad pretentious prick and grow up.

And get Sandows signature on a contract instead of trying to win a dick measuring contest on the f*cking internet!!!!!

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Why has everyone ignored Craig Gower...he was a NSW and Australia regular, and has dominated rugby at the highest level.

Because he is old. BTW he has not dominated Rugby at the highest level. He has played Top 14 for Bayonne and done well playing 10 & 12. He repped for Italy but they are hardly a force in international rugby.

Bayonne have told him to look elsewhere even though he has 2 years to run on his contract.

Jodeci

Bench
TBH I dont care if your the f*cking Pope.

Maybe you need to guess that I'm merely a Parra fan eagerly awaiting some news on a decent signing of a 6 or 7, rather than dreaming up some reason that I have some sort of vendetta against you.

When the Barrett deal was mooted, I checked here to find exactly what you gave - some sort of indication of its legitimacy. As it happens, history repeats, this time with Sandow. And yes, I found you saying the same thing.

Now at this point I must apologise for not living such a wonderful RL life as you, nor having such a high ranging circle of associates in the RL world that most would dream about. I am merely a poor sod who hinged his heart to the Blue and Gold the week that Norm Provan coached the perennial also rans to 4 sudden death wins in 7 days back in August 1975. I claim no greater status among Eels fans than longevity affords. Yet by sticking with this club through triumph and adversity for 36 seasons, one would have assumed that I had the right to log onto an internet forum to see if we have bought a halfback!

Your Barrett assertion was wrong. Not your fault - but ffs just admit it, rather than carrying on like a precious pork chop as though you are the gate keeper to admission to being a Parra supporter.

All you had to do was say something like "Yeah - he was a done deal, but couldnt get medical clearance to play". Nope, too arrogant for that. How dare I doubt you?

Stop carrying on like a sad pretentious prick and grow up.

And get Sandows signature on a contract instead of trying to win a dick measuring contest on the f*cking internet!!!!!

you are a complete fool

I'm not going to waste my time on someone like you because you dont deserve it

this is a public forum, we can state and write whatever we want

i think you'll find that once the barrett signing didn't come off, I believe I said well that's what I was told so hopefully we sign someone else

so every other poster who have claimed to have some inside goss, post it and are proven wrong should apologise? that thread will be over a 1,000 pages.

how about you grow up and if your looking for a signature, contact the club and get the info straight from them.

d!ckheads like you tend to spoil this place, how about you go to the other site and have a look at the bullsh!t they write, there have been some disgraceful rumours on that page...

Loudstrat

Coach
I'm not after an apology you gibbering f*cking twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thanks for confirming that your words are just as worthless as every other "scoop".

Oh, and I hardly dream about being in your world, unless you are having a thresome with Jessica Alba and Cote de Pablo. In fact I pity you, having to wank on about some wonderful RL contacts to make yourself look big on the internet.

Barrett - done deal :lol: Onya scoop.

I suggest you log off and hang with those wonderful RL big names. What do you do - ask if they would like fries with that?